illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Aesir declares on Ta2in

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Gragnog View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gragnog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2017 at 05:49
TenK has the way of the word. What an awesome reply.

Loki has no standpoint in this war other than this " Every player in Loki is free to do what he or she wants. Loki will not enter this war but its individual members are free attack at will as long as they are willing to bear the responsibility of their actions. Loki as an alliance will not aid those members taking part in a war but will come to the aid of players involved in PvP that are ganged up on. Loki policy is if you pick on a smaller player you are on your own, if you pick on a larger player you are also on your own unless that larger player gets help and then the whole of Loki will curd stomp that player and those assisting that player."
Kaggen is my human half
Tink XX View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tink XX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2017 at 07:21
Nice promo there TenK. We also offer some *cough*silversteel spear and chainmail*cough* coupons to go with that.

But next time, bump down the disclaimer font to like 6!
Hucbold View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hucbold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2017 at 10:28
We draw encouragement from the following two remarks in GC

[08:27]<Grombrindal> I AM SPARTACUS

and

[07:16]<HumanResources> I really admire this declaration. I didn't want to troll it last night when it happened. The server needs to wake-tfo and realize what is going on before they get stomped too.
Nokigon View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Historian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nokigon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2017 at 11:26
Originally posted by Hucbold Hucbold wrote:

We draw encouragement from the following two remarks in GC

[08:27]<Grombrindal> I AM SPARTACUS

and

[07:16]<HumanResources> I really admire this declaration. I didn't want to troll it last night when it happened. The server needs to wake-tfo and realize what is going on before they get stomped too.

That really is clutching at straws.
Gragnog View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gragnog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2017 at 11:41
I guess you need to draw encouragement from whereever you can as the server is not going to help you. It is inactive. The SINdicate and friends are the active ones. You are doomed.
Kaggen is my human half
Hucbold View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hucbold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2017 at 12:57
Hucbold View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hucbold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2017 at 13:43
Hucbold View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hucbold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2017 at 15:08
The first victory in this war will go to a third party. I will lose a city later today (or maybe tomorrow) to SIN.
Ten Kulch View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ten Kulch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2017 at 18:14
Originally posted by Hucbold Hucbold wrote:

The first victory in this war will go to a third party. I will lose a city later today (or maybe tomorrow) to SIN.

I'm not sure you understand how a conspiracy is supposed to work. Cart, meet Horse: FIRST you arrange the conspirators, THEN you spring the trap. If you reverse the order, you get burned down and lose the element of surprise. What's your pitch to people now? "Join my team, even though I planned this resistance, and the first thing that happened is I lost a city." I'm sure the muggles are saying to themselves, Oh wow, sign me up to be a cannon fodder in that war!

You're the leader of the main fighting alliance, and there are like fifty Aesir cities within range of the siege on Bachelli. If you guys can't break that, what on Earth were you thinking trying to challenge a genuine military player like Malek? Let alone calling for a pile on that would anger his friends. You don't announce a pile on, you just do it.

Ugh. Amateurs.
Check out my blog, Warmongering in Illyriad for self-defense techniques, military city construction, and PvP strategies.
Bulani View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bulani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2017 at 20:01
I'm going to take Aesir's side here!!! Someone had to knock you Sin bastards down a peg or 2... Get em!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic