illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

a forum farewell

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
OssianII View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OssianII Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2017 at 13:14

As One Dwarf Runs Someone Wonderful Returns

So ya leaving eh? First things first ya walking fuzzball carpet. Job well done for leaving Killer Poodle off the list. I ain't finished with those H? zombies yet! BUT Hey! Ya ungrateful wretch. Where is my name huh? I guess that ya heard I was coming back to Illy and couldn't stand the competition - well that figures. Yep I am back and I am more narcissistic than ever Big smile

So don't worry about old Angrim wandering off to collect his pension Tongue - Never Fear Ossian is Here Wink

Now all I need is for the GM's and Devs to admit that that this game is nothing without me and lift more than a few banhammers blocking my way. And then chaos , warmongering and trolling par excellence will return to - The Game We All Love To Play Clap

sayonara H? suckers LOL

Edited by OssianII - 05 Sep 2017 at 13:33
Princess Botchface View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Botchface Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2017 at 18:55
You should load your cities up with defensive troops. Queue enough so they keep producing after you leave. 
Mr Damage View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Damage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2017 at 06:51
Farewell Angrim, your posts were always an interesting read.
Small Boy View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Small Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2017 at 12:01
Goodbye, Angrim. You will be missed.

Small Bot
G0DsDestroyer View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G0DsDestroyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2017 at 03:04
Originally posted by OssianII OssianII wrote:

As One Dwarf Runs Someone Wonderful Returns

So ya leaving eh? First things first ya walking fuzzball carpet. Job well done for leaving Killer Poodle off the list. I ain't finished with those H? zombies yet! BUT Hey! Ya ungrateful wretch. Where is my name huh? I guess that ya heard I was coming back to Illy and couldn't stand the competition - well that figures. Yep I am back and I am more narcissistic than ever Big smile

So don't worry about old Angrim wandering off to collect his pension Tongue - Never Fear Ossian is Here Wink

Now all I need is for the GM's and Devs to admit that that this game is nothing without me and lift more than a few banhammers blocking my way. And then chaos , warmongering and trolling par excellence will return to - The Game We All Love To Play Clap

sayonara H? suckers LOL

Jeez you're still trolling around Ossian? Tongue

Cheers Angrim Beer

Edited by G0DsDestroyer - 07 Sep 2017 at 03:05
Angrim View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2017 at 00:33
Originally posted by Gragnog Gragnog wrote:

So here goes: When can we expect to be flooded with Friend of Angrim medals?
oh, please no.
Snagglepuss View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snagglepuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2017 at 15:38
I assume no Tuna were harmed in the writing of this post? #blameLyken #MEGA
Starry View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2017 at 20:00
Best of luck to you in life, Angrim.   You will be missed.  
CEO, Harmless?
Founder of Toothless?

"Truth never dies."
-HonoredMule

Spartacus View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spartacus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2017 at 20:13
I am Angrim
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic