FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Move the noob ring

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kodabear View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Astronomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kodabear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Move the noob ring
    Posted: 23 Aug 2017 at 15:49
lmao Grag
Gragnog View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gragnog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2017 at 16:17
Yeah thats a really good idea, let new players spawn in BL. Its not like BL has any really agressive players. I say Fellandire might be a good spawn spot.
Kaggen is my human half
Eresh View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eresh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2017 at 15:58
I moved to BL to get away from people spawning on top of me. No thanks, keep it up there.
Yitshak View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yitshak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2017 at 13:30
Move noob ring to BL ? Or maybe a second ring there...
Now there is food for thought.
Remember to be nice to the squirrel.
Wartow View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wartow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2017 at 13:27
There should be a more dynamic approach to noob distribution.  I'd also like to see a rainbowless noob ring in either the middle of a land claim or near the Omen.  Time to crush dreams on day #1.
Hucbold View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hucbold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2017 at 12:02
The noob ring is currently about 420 squares from the centre. Inside the ring is less densely populated than outside the ring. I suggest it should be reset to about 100 squares from the centre and expand from there again. This makes Centrum nearer to new players and new players nearer to each other.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic