illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Extended Server Maintenance 11AUG17 0430GMT

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
DeliciousJosh View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeliciousJosh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Extended Server Maintenance 11AUG17 0430GMT
    Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 09:44
:D
Battle mule chariots and pathfinder compass. Did you get the new message at the fortune teller?

PublicRelations
HumanResources
Tucic View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tucic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2017 at 23:30
The dwarf discoveries are nothing major. The mandable needed for Roetagh's Step Stool just increases your caravan inventory another 500, but takes having over a certain amount of res in a trade hub. The battle mule chariots are interesting though. Still not sure what was going on there... 

Looks great though!
Tink XX View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tink XX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2017 at 22:08
Originally posted by Shûl-nak Shûl-nak wrote:

After the maintenance I had a Tower attack on my city that left an 'obsidian lawstone' in my inventory which seems to outline the rights of slaves under the Order of the Silver Light. Maybe I can trade it to someone? Send me an IGM and we can discuss it.

I could trade with you for Balin's Compass of Pathfinding that I got but it's -150% for orcs. I suppose if you put it in your town all of your kobolds will just march themselves into the Bitter Sea.

Edited by Tink XX - 12 Aug 2017 at 22:09
Shûl-nak View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith
Warpainter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Shûl-nak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2017 at 21:24
I'm not working on it, but a friend tells me the lead-up to the Elven discovery mentions something about 'righting wrongs long passed.' After the maintenance I had a Tower attack on my city that left an 'obsidian lawstone' in my inventory which seems to outline the rights of slaves under the Order of the Silver Light. Maybe I can trade it to someone? Send me an IGM and we can discuss it.

Edited by Shûl-nak - 12 Aug 2017 at 21:27
Ten Kulch View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ten Kulch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2017 at 20:12
Originally posted by Gragnog Gragnog wrote:

Wow, those updates are great. New units, diplo attack and defence upgrades, battle magic upgrades, and all round quicker responses are great. Has anyone managed to get the new discoveries yet or still sending the units to those spots trying to figure out what we need to send?

I unlocked it (apparently I was already very close already), but I have no idea where to get Gharial Teeth to craft the Zau'Brulk Ritual Spear. Which probably doesn't matter anyway, because I don't have a spearsmith in my capital. The air salt requirement means it's probably only worth it for commanders. Are you working on the elven discovery?
Check out my blog, Warmongering in Illyriad for self-defense techniques, military city construction, and PvP strategies.
Gragnog View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gragnog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2017 at 18:58
Wow, those updates are great. New units, diplo attack and defence upgrades, battle magic upgrades, and all round quicker responses are great. Has anyone managed to get the new discoveries yet or still sending the units to those spots trying to figure out what we need to send?
Kaggen is my human half
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2017 at 13:22
Originally posted by Wartow Wartow wrote:

I blame Windows.

What's wrong with my windows??? I cleaned them last year...
Wartow View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wartow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2017 at 13:10
I blame Windows.
willd elff View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willd elff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2017 at 13:00
Its not letting some of us log on
willd elff View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willd elff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2017 at 12:59
Sweet Geebus I am dyin here
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic