Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Resistance against Ta2in// SS dealer

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Turgon of Rhavenia View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turgon of Rhavenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Resistance against Ta2in// SS dealer
    Posted: 28 Dec 2017 at 17:00
But then no more SS swords! No more SS armor for my marshals!
Celebrant View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Celebrant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2017 at 12:52
Devs should erase all SS mines, problem solved

But SINdicate has more reasons for war, I suppose.

Love you all.
Turgon of Rhavenia View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turgon of Rhavenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2017 at 21:28
As for myself, obviously as an elf I don't require SS as !such as the rest of you, but I find the prices to be fairly reasonable in proportion to the benefit. Obviously I wasn't around before all this ss ban and stuff so j don't have anything to compare it too
Yitshak View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yitshak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2017 at 01:14
Originally posted by Wartow Wartow wrote:

Can someone list all 10 silver steel mines and who currently controls them?
Don't know all 10, but the 5 in elgea are :-
Remember to be nice to the squirrel.
Gragnog View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gragnog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2017 at 15:22
Heman
Kaggen is my human half
Wartow View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wartow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2017 at 15:02
Can someone list all 10 silver steel mines and who currently controls them?
Hyrdmoth View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hyrdmoth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2017 at 13:17
If you sufficiently restrict the supply of silversteel you would expect the value of salts to decline.

This particularly makes sense for a group of players based in the southern continent, where there are no elementals to harvest salts from.
Ten Kulch View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ten Kulch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2017 at 14:05
Originally posted by Count Rupert Count Rupert wrote:

If it was really scarce.  There's far more SS out there than there are the salts needed to make anything you can make with silversteel.

There are far more high grade diamonds out there than could ever be made into jewelry.
Check out my blog, Warmongering in Illyriad for self-defense techniques, military city construction, and PvP strategies.
Count Rupert View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Count Rupert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2017 at 12:01
Originally posted by Gragnog Gragnog wrote:

So basically you have just given Heman an idea for the next item to be controlled. Will be fun watching you all scream when he controls the salt trade as well.

Unless one wanted to make the argument that is the whole point of controlling the ss market given the most useful items made with salts also require ss.
Yitshak View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yitshak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2017 at 10:38
Originally posted by Gragnog Gragnog wrote:

So basically you have just given Heman an idea for the next item to be controlled. Will be fun watching you all scream when he controls the salt trade as well.

That would be difficult - Silver steel is only found in 10 mines in fixed locations, salts are harvested from dead elementals and they are in many and varied places...
Remember to be nice to the squirrel.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic