illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Phalanx [300] declares war on Eagles Eyrie

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
SOKAPOPIS View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SOKAPOPIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2017 at 01:06
Let me state few things since you seem to be very low to understand simple things .
There wont be any individual surrender . You can keep behaving like an criminal , that wont change anything . Our leadership has decided to ignore you cause your conditions are unacceptable and ridiculous wich is common coming form a clown .
You may had some credit for some of us before all this happened . All that credit is gone and you are now in the douches bag .
I know you need a game to feel more important than you really are but that s not our case . We play for fun and wont concede anything to a no life , full of aggressivty and full of himself .
Im ready to recieve your diplos or siege attempts . Like any idiot who thinks he s smart , you are very predicable .
Bulani View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bulani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2017 at 01:25
Oh snap.... Me thinks TK and Tink will like destroying you.
Stukahh View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stukahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2017 at 01:43
Originally posted by SOKAPOPIS SOKAPOPIS wrote:

Let me state few things since you seem to be very low to understand simple things .
There wont be any individual surrender . You can keep behaving like an criminal , that wont change anything . Our leadership has decided to ignore you cause your conditions are unacceptable and ridiculous wich is common coming form a clown .
You may had some credit for some of us before all this happened . All that credit is gone and you are now in the douches bag .
I know you need a game to feel more important than you really are but that s not our case . We play for fun and wont concede anything to a no life , full of aggressivty and full of himself .
Im ready to recieve your diplos or siege attempts . Like any idiot who thinks he s smart , you are very predicable .

Doesn't EE have someone in their ranks who can construct a sentence properly to be their representative in the public forums?  

That post was painful to read.

I hope 300 carves you up for referring them as douche bags.  I have lots of friends in that alliance and I do NOT take too kindly to EE speaking about 300 in that manner.

Real bad form by EE.

Stukahh
I don't always drink. But when I do, I prefer the blood of my enemies.
SOKAPOPIS View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SOKAPOPIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2017 at 03:26
OMG . I think im gonna cry ...  I can lose all my cities , that doesnt matter .
That was going to happen sooner or later anyway since your plan is obviously to kill this game .
So go on . I never ever have spent a cent in that game . Ill just play a new one . As stated above i play for fun , i dont need a game to feel more important than i really am . There is no way i bend over in front of ppl with psychiatric pathologies who believe for real that they are some powerfull dictators . I d be happy to meet them in real life tho , i half guess they would probably behave differently but that s another subject .
That is my last post . Wont even read the next posts , this has become useless .

Ten Kulch View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ten Kulch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2017 at 04:02

There wont be any individual surrender.

Sokapopis, the Hucbold of EE.

Maybe you missed it, but we accepted a personal surrender in the early fighting.

You can keep behaving like an criminal, that wont change anything. Our leadership has decided to ignore you cause your conditions are unacceptable

Our "criminal" behavior has changed a lot, actually. When the strategic map gets fixed, it will show that Eagles Eyrie has been almost completely removed from the Broken Lands. The Phalanx has razed at least 20 EE cities, and we estimate EE has moved another 50-75 back to Elgea. The idea that your leadership has ignored us is false. Your leadership might not be communicating with us, but the EE hierarchy ordered the complete withdrawal of all your cities from an entire continent.

Hurl all the insults you like. The Phalanx hurled enough boulders to make our displeasure perfectly clear. Congratulations for never having to say "we surrender". Your players deserve some respect for bearing the brunt of those consequences in courageous silence, while you have yet again embarrassed yourself on the forums without risking a single city in battle.

So go ahead, keep talking. Talk is cheap. I write a blog, I should know. Maybe you never had to say "we surrender", but Eagles Eyrie is writing those very words across the map with every grudging step on the long, shameful journey back to Elgea.
Check out my blog, Warmongering in Illyriad for self-defense techniques, military city construction, and PvP strategies.
Tink XX View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tink XX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2017 at 04:10

There is no way i bend over in front of ppl with psychiatric pathologies who believe for real that they are some powerfull dictators . I d be happy to meet them in real life tho

That is well but I prefer to avoid people who get high on their own kool-aid.
Sincerely,

Dictator Tink
Ten Kulch View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ten Kulch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2017 at 00:01
Add to the list:

Mak [EE], Clout
   Mak [EE], Ire
   Mak [EE], Juggernaut      
   Mak [EE], Legion
   Mak [EE], Mecca      
   Mak [EE], Might      
   Mak [EE], Rabble
   Mak [EE], Rage
   Mak [EE], Renaissance
   Mak [EE], Strife      
   Mak [EE], Veil      
   Mak [EE], Wrath
Check out my blog, Warmongering in Illyriad for self-defense techniques, military city construction, and PvP strategies.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic