illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tournaments and War - Proposal

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
Fanuidhol View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fanuidhol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2017 at 02:29
Going to war after a tourney could be a huge advantage and someone even suggested that we should use that tactic in the future. It makes competing in tourneys risky so that's why I suggested a 30 day truce.  

QUOTE=eowan the short]http://illywarmonger.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/yellow-is-new-red.html

If someone has an issue with you then them declaring war or not is irrelevant. They can attack you just as easily with out a declaration as with one.
Going to war with someone after a tourney, imo, is a pretty cheap move in the same way as it would be to declare on someone right after they have been to war with someone else.
However, I also think that if you are going to war then you need to seize every advantage you can so I can see why people do it and would probably do it myself if I was ever put in that situation.[/QUOTE]

Edited by Fanuidhol - 09 Jul 2017 at 02:31
Fiona View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Fiona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2017 at 02:40
Truces are for the weak. Grow a pair and accept what happened and quit whining. It's annoying. If you don't like the way the game is played then log off and move on.

Cheers
Saffron
robmc View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robmc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2017 at 03:24
Baby need a baba?
Hobblez View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hobblez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2017 at 03:28
I propose a 30 day truce from any tournament activity after a war. If your alliance is involved in a war, then you can not compete in a tourney for 30 days after the peace declaration. Now that the shoe is on the other foot, do you realize how dumb it sounds?
Tink XX View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tink XX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2017 at 04:05
Originally posted by Fanuidhol Fanuidhol wrote:

It makes competing in tourneys risky
 LOL
Fanuidhol View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fanuidhol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2017 at 04:50
I was making a suggestion.

You don't have to agree but it'd be cooler if you were respectful about it.

Originally posted by Fiona Fiona wrote:

Truces are for the weak. Grow a pair and accept what happened and quit whining. It's annoying. If you don't like the way the game is played then log off and move on.

Cheers
Saffron

Edited by Fanuidhol - 09 Jul 2017 at 04:50
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2017 at 07:41
Originally posted by Hobblez Hobblez wrote:

I propose a 30 day truce from any tournament activity after a war. If your alliance is involved in a war, then you can not compete in a tourney for 30 days after the peace declaration. Now that the shoe is on the other foot, do you realize how dumb it sounds?

Actually that could be interesting. Set up an alliance with your alt then declare war on all the other alliances and have the tourney all to yourself Wink
DeathDealer89 View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DeathDealer89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2017 at 07:48
You don't need to declare war to siege enemy cities.  Only thing declaring war does is turn their cities red for you.
Fanuidhol View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fanuidhol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2017 at 08:15
Confused You're kidding right? 

Originally posted by Tensmoor Tensmoor wrote:

Originally posted by Hobblez Hobblez wrote:

Actually that could be interesting. Set up an alliance with your alt then declare war on all the other alliances and have the tourney all to yourself Wink
Fanuidhol View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fanuidhol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2017 at 08:18

Originally posted by robmc robmc wrote:

Baby need a baba?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic