illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lost Again (LOST) Alliance messages

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
Author
Lost Avenger View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lost Avenger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2017 at 07:08
Well Hexeris, that feeling is becoming mutual, especially when you persist with that false narrative. 

I'll try not to imagine everyone in your alliance is as toxic and tearful as you are being right now.

Cheers, LA.
Malek View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2017 at 09:53
Originally posted by Lost Avenger Lost Avenger wrote:

Well Hexeris, that feeling is becoming mutual, especially when you persist with that false narrative. 

I'll try not to imagine everyone in your alliance is as toxic and tearful as you are being right now.

Cheers, LA.

Pull your head in. 
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lost Avenger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2017 at 10:02
Originally posted by Malek Malek wrote:

Pull your head in.

Interesting. So everyone else's opinion is valid except mine.

Malek View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2017 at 10:05
Originally posted by Lost Avenger Lost Avenger wrote:

Cheers, LA.

Pull your head in. 
Fiona View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fiona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2017 at 16:33
I seem to recall in a previous forum post, Lost A asked what the A stood for. I assure you its doesn't stand for Avenger. More like that well known A word that I cant post here. (for fear of being banned) 

That's my 2 sense, for what its worth. 

Edited by Fiona - 06 Jul 2017 at 16:34
eowan the short View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2017 at 16:44
Antidisestablishmentarianism. There, I said it. What are you going to do, devs?
Hexeris View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hexeris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2017 at 17:47
Ill do it for her because i can. Asshole

Edited by Hexeris - 06 Jul 2017 at 17:48
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lost Avenger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2017 at 23:16
For the record let it show that the players from Loki, fCrow & TA2IN alliances have nothing else but to use cheap personal attacks and level baseless accusations against me.

This is not PvP, this is P v 3 alliances.

As a prestige player, I have supported this game with real cash for over 5 years now. But it appears this game was a bad investment. Time to cut my losses and use my money elsewhere.

Cheers, LA.

Hexeris View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hexeris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2017 at 00:46
God are you always such a melaodramtic cry baby? You started this so crying becauae you have to deal with the repricosions. Just bend over take it like a good lil lad and move the fack on. Jesus. Your the one who just declared. I dont think ive heard anyone cry in my history of mmo's as much as you have the lastt week.
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lost Avenger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2017 at 01:59
Lost A Account

Edited by Lost Avenger - 07 Jul 2017 at 01:59
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
  Share Topic