illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lost Again (LOST) Alliance messages

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
Lost Avenger View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lost Avenger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2017 at 02:54
Sorry, I missed Eresh's comments because I was ignoring it. Just did a quick scan for bullying comments and found these two as well. That doesn't mean I read it though.

Originally posted by Hexeris Hexeris wrote:

So now you'll get to see what its like to be on the receiving end of the bulling.

Originally posted by Eresh Eresh wrote:

Actually Lost A, you are exhibiting bully behavior.

Originally posted by Eresh Eresh wrote:

You're a bully trying to pretend to be the victim.

In that unto itself smells like a bully to me.

DKnyc View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DKnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2017 at 19:27
Ok, let's put this to bed, shall we? LostA and I have had a pleasant conversation and reached an agreement on this particular city. In my opinion this subject is closed.
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lost Avenger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2017 at 03:39
I don't hold grudges, however I'm not naive enough to understand that not everyone is like me.

Let's play on and have some fun!

Lost A
(BBB)

Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lost Avenger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2017 at 05:33
http://https://elgea.illyriad.co.uk/#/World/Map/116/-1899

Yup. Told you it wasn't over.

Grudges.

Move that city or I'll raze it.
kodabear View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Astronomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kodabear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2017 at 06:04
Originally posted by Lost Avenger Lost Avenger wrote:

http://https://elgea.illyriad.co.uk/#/World/Map/116/-1899

Yup. Told you it wasn't over.

Grudges.

Move that city or I'll raze it.

your link is broken
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lost Avenger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2017 at 06:06
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lost Avenger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2017 at 06:21
UPDATE 2017/07/06 WALLIS (Loki) city of Purple Haze exodus' into Lost Again (LOST) Land Claim

This is provocation and will be dealt with accordingly.
Hexeris View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hexeris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2017 at 06:34
Clearly the city was already in route to that location. Attempting to assist Dk in his capture of the city. Take hostile action. Please please, pretty please.
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lost Avenger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2017 at 06:40

Clearly the city was already in route to that location. Attempting to assist Dk in his capture of the city. Take hostile action. Please please, pretty please.

Ha! What a ridiculous claim/defence. Clearly BS just like your bullying claims I called you out on earlier in the thread.

Why not just come out and say you don't support my land claim? Why instead the subversive tactics, underhandedness, lies and dishonesty?

Loki is FAKE NEWS.

Cheers, LA.

Hexeris View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hexeris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2017 at 06:44
dude idgaf about your "land claim" i was supporting my mate cuz you went after him. and im sorry i tend not to read someones trash trying to inflate their ego that the server is after them. LITERALLY NO1 GAVE A FACK ABOUT YOU BEFORE HAND, AND NO ONE WILL AFTER LMAO. once dk ether exo's the city or has it razed you can crawl back into your little hole and go about your bussiness.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic