illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lost Again (LOST) Alliance messages

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
zolvon View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolvon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2017 at 07:27
Members of fcrow, Loki and Ta2in all openly "use superior strength or influence to intimidate (someone), typically to force them to do something." This thread is LAUGHable.

Go Lost!!
Eresh View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eresh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2017 at 09:27
Where was I intimidating or threatening anyone to do anything Zolvon? He attacked Loki once first, I attacked once in return. Case closed unless he continues, which he probably will because he strikes me as that particular kind of guy.
Ten Kulch View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ten Kulch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2017 at 20:55
This thread exemplifies why it's pointless to take private disputes to the public forums. Valid conflicts eventually decay into debates about word definitions without resolving the conflict. I thought people would have already had their fill of etymological hair-splitting in the ajqtrz epoch, but apparently not.

I do appreciate that Eresh attempted to give a factual summary of the conflict.
Check out my blog, Warmongering in Illyriad for self-defense techniques, military city construction, and PvP strategies.
Lost Avenger View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lost Avenger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2017 at 05:01
Firstly I just want to thank all the parties involved in the dramatic change of tone since going public.

Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lost Avenger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2017 at 05:21
How to manufacture a war;

1. Create a false narrative to suit your plans - check 

2. Demonise your opponent - check

3. Rally players to your cause - check

Congratulations. You've just created three alliances of players that probably hate me. 

Even if this blows over, I would expect to face the same challenges again in 12 months or less.

Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lost Avenger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2017 at 07:27
Originally posted by eowan the short eowan the short wrote:

I am bored of bully being wheeled out at the slightest provocation.

The difference is I am admitting to bullying Eowan.

Hex called me out for my bullying earlier in the thread;
Originally posted by Hexeris Hexeris wrote:

So now you'll get to see what its like to be on the receiving end of the bulling.

I am just responding to it. I didn't bring it up.

Just to be clear, players all over Illyriad have been flocking to TA2IN, Loki & fCrow to hide and seek shelter from my bullying.

I believe the management of those three alliances have had enough and now want to empower these small players who have been on the receiving end of my bullying, to rise up and challenge me.

Cheers, LA.

Edited by Lost Avenger - 03 Jul 2017 at 07:30
Hobblez View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hobblez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2017 at 19:16
Here's my 2 cents:

If Lost A had broken the siege and nothing else, this all would be fine, however he also then sieged the city for himself after another player had done all the work (scouted, spied, made sure the account was inactive [even talked to the alliance leader about it first, doubt Lost A did that], and cleared it.

Also don't whine about players breaking sieges or sieging a city that is in your "land claim" or that you've had your eyes on. This is a game, this particular game has a military element to it, fighting and killing troops is all part of the game...if you don't like it, then go play farmville.
Hobblez View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hobblez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2017 at 19:29
As a former member of Loki and current member of fCrow, where are you getting these delusions from? (serious question) When I was in Loki we were recruiting military minded players, not once did I hear of any of them "getting bullied" before joining us.

Also as a member of fCrow I'd like to see some proof to these accusations, if anyone from fCrow has been bullying you Lost A, then its news to me. Incase you haven't noticed we're kind of at war, not much free time to bully a one man circus right now.
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lost Avenger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2017 at 02:12
Just want to point out that my expectation upon logging in on Monday was to find armies matching on my cities. 

This expectation was unrealised. 

It just goes to show you that sometimes what you come to believe of a player, or alliances in this instance can be untrue.

It's a fine tight rope I walk, a single player vs three large, active alliances with impressive military victories.

I don't know many other players in my situation. As a single entity willing to stand their ground against such formidable players. That's why players join alliances in the first place.

Just to be clear (again) in case it is not clear; Hexeris called me out on my bullying twice in this thread. I was simply responding to it. I don't know how I can make it anymore clearer then that.

Just to be clear, in case it is not clear: THERE HAS BEEN NO accusation of bullying on my side. If you don't believe me go back an read it properly.

I will no longer respond to comments that contain accusations without any supporting evidence.

Cheers, LA.

Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lost Avenger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2017 at 02:28
Three important takeaways from previous comment; 

1. Hexeris called me out on my bullying twice in this thread. I was simply responding to it.

2. There has been no accusation of bullying on my side. If you don't believe me go back and read it properly. I have not accused anyone of bullying.

3. I will no longer respond to comments that contain accusations without any supporting evidence.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic