illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

IllyCon?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
Twist View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: IllyCon?
    Posted: 19 Jun 2017 at 13:54
hi folks....
thinking of hosting an IllyCon, in my home country Northern Ireland, some time next year.... time of year would be chosen to suit most of those interested in attending

main idea would be 2 or 3 IllyCon days and nights, maybe a Game of Thrones locations tour, an hour or two of paintballing games, or if the weather was bad, some indoor lazer tag, and a night or 2 in local bar or bars

even make a real vacation of it and stay longer if you're able and want to Smile
accommodation could be coastal, in Belfast (30 miles and 30 minutes on train from where I live) or closer to where I live, central and just south of Lough Neagh

just in the ideas stage at the moment, no definite details, happy to get any suggestions and feedback from anyone interested

SirTwist
eowan the short View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2017 at 16:37
woop! Illycon!!! Let's do this!
Rill View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Geographer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2017 at 17:50
I need to get a passport, but I'm potentially up for it.  Are we talking 2018?
Twist View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2017 at 19:03
2018, and whatever time of year is best for most people interested.... 
impossible to set a date or dates that everyone would be happy and agree on, but whenever would be ok for as many as possible
you have a native of northern ireland right here to help with advice on local transport, accommodation and things to do :)
eowan the short View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2017 at 21:19
Would any of the devs be able to attend? 
GM Stormcrow View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
GM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GM Stormcrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2017 at 15:42
If enough people are up for it, I'd happily cross the pond for this!

SC
Bill Cipher View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Cipher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2017 at 17:21
Well don't we need some illy merch to wear to illycon?
d-a-r-o-r-w-o pb wlph kdv frph wr exuq. l lqyrnh wkh dqflhqw srzhu wkdw l pdb uhwxuq
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
GM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GM Stormcrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2017 at 17:48
If attendance reaches double digits, I'll bring IllyWear for all :)
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2017 at 18:04
Originally posted by GM Stormcrow GM Stormcrow wrote:

If attendance reaches double digits, I'll bring IllyWear for all :)

If I visit several times can I have more than one lot (my multiple personalities might get jealous)...

Moderator Group
Moderator Group
GM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GM Stormcrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2017 at 20:21
In RL, you don't get to have alts ;)

SC
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic