illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Seeking right fit

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
White View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote White Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Seeking right fit
    Posted: 30 Apr 2017 at 22:44
Well I'm new, freshly out of protection, and looking for an alliance that maybe make the game more interesting and answer a ton of random questions I have. Usually I expect with these games to be bombarded by invites, but it seems this is a very different sort of game. The only offer I got was a pirate group which normally might interest me somewhat but as this game seems largely non-conflict; so I don't see the benefit.

So... reading the posts here really doesn't help as several groups more or less offer the same thing. So I guess I'm looking for the people who actually read this and might be interested in me, to send me a message or reply or something. An I'll sort out the people who really seem serious. By the way, not looking for a handout.. I'd rather do it myself and take 2x as long then get where I go off of someone else. I want cool people to connect with, some sort of strategy for the game that seems reasonable, and a group that can figure out when people need a link and when its just nicer to type some junk out. Maybe its alot to ask...

Anyway... I'm:

East Coast
Not a kid
Typically pretty quick to these sort of games 
Willing to help out (at some point)

Watching GC for a week plus only taught me that opening my mouth would likely get me some handouts and links to questions. I basically learned nothing from GC so, that's why I'm alliance shopping. If I sound like someone you'd like to have around, let me know. Thanks.

Gragnog View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gragnog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2017 at 10:44
If you do not take things too seriously, if you do not mind losing a city or 10 in a conflict, if you like a loose fitting leadership that lets you do what you want as long as you sort out your sh*t, if you want an alliance that has your back if people gang up on you, and if you really want advice that most of the server does not even know about, then Loki is the place for you as well as your stepping stone to WRATH.

Contact Fiona if you are interested.

Just remember we do not adhere to any of the so called norms of this game, and thus our alliance is very different to most of the others in this game.
Kaggen is my human half
Lost Avenger View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lost Avenger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2017 at 15:14
Welcome White.
I've read your message but I'm afraid I don't have any openings for you at the moment.
Regards, LA.
Elfses View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elfses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2017 at 16:01
Hello White,

Hogwarts is recruiting. We are mainly focused on training new players, and are peaceful. However, we are looking for more players to join our staff. Please IGM Elfses, or check out Hogwarts at Illyriad.

Thanks,
-E
Fiona View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fiona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2017 at 16:40
Greetings White,

Loki is recruiting. Here is a excerpt from our alliance page:

Each player is responsible for his own actions, thus if you have an issue with a member take it up with that member and resolve it. If you are unable to sort out your issue you are welcome to contact our diplomatic representative Gragnog or T-Brock for ranks of Jarl of Roses and below.. If you are easily offended or thin skinned you need not even bother to contact Gragnog as his diplomacy style is blunt and to the point.

Confederations will be only considered with alliances of a similar mindset, alliances who we really really trust, or for the sake of city movements. NAP's will not be accepted as it affects individual players abilities to play as they wish.

All members are free to ask other members for help but the alliance as a whole will not be dragged into any conflicts. The only time the alliance will be expected to work as a unit will be when another alliance declares war on us. LOKI WILL NEVER DECLARE WAR ON ANYONE.

We are a tad different than the normal alliance. Mail me Fiona if you have questions.

Thank you

Fi

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic