illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Scouts not Returning

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Kesh View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kesh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Scouts not Returning
    Posted: 23 Apr 2017 at 12:10
Hiya

I send scouts out and they don't return. This happened as a result of a quest and also when I just send them there to scout. I can see them on my diplomatic movements page and they show as "completed" but the lazy **** wont come home.

Anyone any ideas?

K
Count Rupert View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Count Rupert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2017 at 16:49
The quest may show as completed but all that means is they reached their assigned square and completed the mission.  They will still have the time it takes to return home.  If they're on the diplomatic movements page, it should show if they are incoming or outgoing and the time to arrive where they're heading.  Sounds like you just haven't given them enough time to return home after completely their mission.
Kesh View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kesh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2017 at 20:00
Hi

Thanks for the comments.  They are showing as outbound and completed.  They are only 5 squares away from my town and have been immobile there for 4 days.

I've now had a quest and sent caravans there and they are stuck too!!

Cry

K
Hyrdmoth View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hyrdmoth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2017 at 23:33
Originally posted by Kesh Kesh wrote:

Hi

Thanks for the comments.  They are showing as outbound and completed.  They are only 5 squares away from my town and have been immobile there for 4 days.

I've now had a quest and sent caravans there and they are stuck too!!

Cry

K
Your town is called Andromeda in Norweld, yes?

It looks like Heart of Corruption style shenanigans are going on around the town to your north. I'd IGM Fyzz about it to find out if they know what is going on.

Has anyone seen this sort of thing before?

Looks like fun though. Good luck!
Count Rupert View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Count Rupert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2017 at 23:43
That's a different matter.  Sounds like an issue in which you need to file a petition.  From the looks of it, they're hung up on some Corrupted square to the north.  You need to go here, https://elgea.illyriad.co.uk/#/Player/Support to file a petition.  Supply as much information as you can concerning the units you have frozen.  The square they're stuck in, what they were doing, when they got stuck, etc.
Kesh View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kesh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2017 at 18:15
Yes that is me and yes it does seem to be corrupted.

I've raised a petition and it is under investigation..............

I'll update this thread when / if it gets resolved.

Kesh View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kesh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2017 at 19:37
hmmmm been a week now.  Stuck without being able to exodus.  How long does this normally take?
Fyzz View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fyzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2017 at 22:01
I investigated and got stuck too - I have also raised a petition but it is still unassigned after over a week.  I would suggest others don't send there as it just appears to be a bug.
GM Cerberus View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Creativity & Community Czar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GM Cerberus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2017 at 07:55
Heya folks, we're currently investigating the matter regarding stuck units.  We will post an update when the matter is resolved.
Yitshak View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yitshak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2017 at 12:44
Thanks cerb, I also have troops stuck on the same tile now - thought they may remove the caravans - so unit type isn't the issue. 

Hope they come back nice and corrupted ;)

Remember to be nice to the squirrel.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic