illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Can Build Tab

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can Build Tab
    Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 21:57
It leaves you without PART of what you want. It DOES show you what buildings and res plots you currently have.
JadedSidhe View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JadedSidhe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 21:20
Which pretty much leaves me without what I want :) A tab that shows what buildings and res plots I currently have and which ones I can upgrade with the resources I have on hand. 

Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 00:09
Although not part of the game, most of that is available in DurcTools. The part that is missing is checking you have the resources available in your town. It does show the building, current level and maximum population.
JadedSidhe View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JadedSidhe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 00:02
Rather than clicking through the various buildings and resource plots on the Resources Tab until you find one you can upgrade, I would love to see a tab or button that would show you what you are able to build with your available resources.

It would be more beneficial to players with smaller cities that they're building up. 

Edited by JadedSidhe - 10 Apr 2017 at 01:34
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic