Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A Declaration of Military action.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
lordzeal View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote lordzeal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 19:17
TCol stands with ACHE on their war against Hiei. We have had our own dealings with him in the past after helping his alt, Gul'Dan grow his cities, and then turning on us. He is a dishonest and underhanded player who, if attacked a training alliance should pay for his actions.

Zenorra and Lordzeal
Leaders of TCol
KillerPoodle View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KillerPoodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2017 at 18:45
"This is a bad idea and we shouldn't do it." - endorsement by HM

"a little name-calling is a positive thing." - Rill
Lord Stanley View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lord Stanley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2017 at 05:47
So, we had a little revelation today about our little friend Hiei.  Apparently he likes taking IGM's, changing them and then forwarding them to others to look innocent. 
I decided to give all the rest of Illy a little view into who he really is. THis way people understand and will be warned if he ever comes back.
//elgea.illyriad.co.uk/a/b/309517/av.jpg
Bogbreath View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bogbreath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2017 at 08:29
lol, Hiei if you are gonna fake something you need to do a better job of it than that, it is such a piss poor effort I am having trouble typing whilst laughing and wiping away the tears. Seriously though, it is pretty sad that someone feels so inadequate that they have to make up stories in a game, 
Angrim View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2017 at 18:12
Originally posted by Hopper Hopper wrote:

2nd, I'd advise escalating the issue to GMs: what could be done in order to ban (or track) a nuisance, when sufficiant testimonies have been gathered, from players and alliances.
huh? you can dislike Hiei's play. you can go to war with him and take it as far as you can or desire to. nothing i've seen here is a GM matter. respect the sandbox.
Hopper View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2017 at 18:21
To Angrim: multi-accounting and/or re-creating accounts with a frowned upon gameplay obviously affect the 'sandbox' ecology…

I'd guess GMs should like to keep an eye on such behaviors who attempt to cheat on the rules in vigor inside the sandbox…

(but I might be wrong, there!)

And anyway, best regards, Angrim
Hiei View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hiei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2017 at 06:19

Edited by Hiei - 16 Apr 2017 at 06:44
Hiei View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hiei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2017 at 06:21
You guys are pretty delusional yourselves, taking a message from one of my players and then twisting it up on me. I'm announcing my departure from this game very soon, and I would like to thank all the players that I had fun playing with in this game.. I had fun becoming the player and villain that you all wanted to make me out to be in the game and with all the drama people cause here is the number one reason I am leaving. Dramaqueens, hence the name.

Everyone knows how easy it is to politically destroy another player in this game. Easy enough so that no players will associate with or affiliate themselves with them or anyone who is close enough with them. Take care people and make sure to message me before I go.

Edited by Hiei - 16 Apr 2017 at 06:24
Lord Stanley View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lord Stanley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2017 at 06:53
Go cry somewhere else. You got caught razing two cities for no good reason and then got caught faking evidence of your innocence. 
You did all of this to yourself. No one, but you destroyed you in this game. Perhaps you enjoy being the villain, but usually those who do, don't cry about being innocent after the fact.

Anyway if you are going, good riddance. Finally and hopefully for good this time.
//elgea.illyriad.co.uk/a/b/309517/av.jpg
Hiei View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hiei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2017 at 06:56
Although it was fun, it was annoying because this wasnt intended this time. I just wanted to play in relative peace. 

Ya good riddance princess.

Edited by Hiei - 16 Apr 2017 at 07:01
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic