FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Facebook Authentication Problems

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
GM Stormcrow View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
GM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GM Stormcrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Facebook Authentication Problems
    Posted: 28 Jan 2022 at 17:43
Originally posted by Artemisia Artemisia wrote:

Today's error thrown by the facebook authentication gateway looks even more serious:

Error Accessing App
We're sorry, but the application you're trying to use doesn't exist or has been disabled.

And again this evening.  Been going on a few hours.

Still going, or self-resolved (ie facebook, curse them to hell and back)?

Please do let us know.  I also thoroughly recommend setting up an alternate (direct) login on your account (through player settings) - so when fb have an issue, you can still get in.

SC
Artemisia View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artemisia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2022 at 21:46

Today's error thrown by the facebook authentication gateway looks even more serious:

Error Accessing App
We're sorry, but the application you're trying to use doesn't exist or has been disabled.

And again this evening.  Been going on a few hours.
Artemisia View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artemisia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2021 at 19:07
And working again as within a couple of minutes of posting that...
Artemisia View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artemisia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2021 at 19:03

Error Accessing App

Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2021 at 18:20
Originally posted by GM Stormcrow GM Stormcrow wrote:

Hi everyone,

This massive PITA is something facebook have done, for unknown reasons - they've put our app into "testing mode".  

We've been in touch and they promise to get it sorted out soonest - whatever that means.

In the meantime, you can try logging in on the website - but using your facebook credentials here:  https://elgea.illyriad.co.uk and select "Facebook" under 'Choose Your Authentication'.  This *might* work.

Otherwise, please get in touch with Illy via the facebook page, and we can try and get you enabled as a tester - which would then let you in via the facebook app.

I'll keep you posted if/when we hear anything else from facebook.

Thanks for you patience.

My understanding of timescales etc puts a FB `soonest` somewhere out past eon Wink
SOKAPOPIS View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SOKAPOPIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2021 at 15:17
Im finally in .
Thanks devs and **** Facebook .
SOKAPOPIS View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SOKAPOPIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2021 at 14:45
i have posted on facebook illy page ; for some reason what i ve posted is not there anymore and my problem still not solve . Still no way to log in threw facebook authetification . That s more than 24 H that im trying now .
GM Stormcrow View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
GM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GM Stormcrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2021 at 13:07
Hi everyone,

This massive PITA is something facebook have done, for unknown reasons - they've put our app into "testing mode".  

We've been in touch and they promise to get it sorted out soonest - whatever that means.

In the meantime, you can try logging in on the website - but using your facebook credentials here:  https://elgea.illyriad.co.uk and select "Facebook" under 'Choose Your Authentication'.  This *might* work.

Otherwise, please get in touch with Illy via the facebook page, and we can try and get you enabled as a tester - which would then let you in via the facebook app.

I'll keep you posted if/when we hear anything else from facebook.

Thanks for you patience.
Artemisia View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artemisia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2021 at 12:43
I sent a message to the facebook page and am now a tester and can access my account again.  Thanks for bringing that to our attention Tensmoor
SOKAPOPIS View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SOKAPOPIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2021 at 09:41
this havent been solved yet ... it s seriouly becoming annoying . Is there a dev who cares about this game ?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic