illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

City growth charts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
eowan the short View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2017 at 15:28
Certain types of petition may need to be kept private such as petitions which are reporting breaches in the rules. However, technical issues to me seem fairly innocuous to disclose. Maybe to circumvent the problem of data security, you could have to option of making petitions either public or private when you submit them so it leaves that decision to the user.
There could then be a place in the forums where public petitions are posted and to show you have a similar issue you could 'like' the post. Posts with more likes can then be prioritised by the devs as they are clearly affecting more people.

GM ThunderCat View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
GM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote GM ThunderCat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2017 at 21:13
Still working on this; I broke something Confused

Still have been collecting all the data during this period, but the processor and updater hasn't been working.

For the curious the alliance, player and town stats currently stand at around 64GB of data.
Lost Avenger View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lost Avenger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2017 at 00:40
Originally posted by GM ThunderCat GM ThunderCat wrote:

For the curious the alliance, player and town stats currently stand at around 64GB of data.

That is about 1/10th of space my music collection takes ;)

Is that all historical data or just the last 30 days?

GM ThunderCat View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
GM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GM ThunderCat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2017 at 14:40
Is that all historical data or just the last 30 days?

2016-11-30 02:00:00.000
GM Cerberus View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Creativity & Community Czar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote GM Cerberus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2017 at 02:30
Growth charts have been fixed! A big thanks go out to GM Thundercat for his hard work on this ungainly beast of data :)

If growth charts don't work for you please refresh.  If they still don't work for you, please send GM Cerberus an IGM and we'll take a look!
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2017 at 08:16
Thank you very much to all those involved in working on this but when I try to view the growth for someone all I get is the spinning discs. Checking the network traffic in FF Dev Tools I see the html for the page arriving but there doesn't seem to be any data arriving. This only happens in Firefox (53.0.3) - Chrome works fine.

Fixed it - I had to re-install FF to get it to work so obviously something on my end. I shall now take myself outside for the thrashing I so richly and thoroughly deserve :)

Edited by Tensmoor - 27 May 2017 at 09:19
Lost Avenger View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lost Avenger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2017 at 09:12
Thank you for fixing this. I was worried it would be broken forever.

At first it didn't work for me, but I logged out and logged back in again and it all worked.

Hyrdmoth View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hyrdmoth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2017 at 09:46
Much appreciated.
eowan the short View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2017 at 11:59
awesome, thank you!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic