illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dim Stars

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Shimrod View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shimrod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dim Stars
    Posted: 16 Feb 2017 at 19:27
I have an army with 5 elite divisions. All divisions are identical in every regard. Same type of commander, same type/number of troops. Yet 2 divisions have their commander/troop bonus stars dimmed. It would appear the problem is with the 2 commanders, although they are exactly identical to the other commanders. The only difference I can find is that those two move .5 slower than the others. I have no idea why they would move slower since they are exactly the same as the other commanders. And I don't seem to be able to fix that either.

I've had this problem before but removing the commanders and reappointing them fix it..  Not this time. Can't get those stars to light no matter what.. what am I missing?  TIA !

Edited by Shimrod - 16 Feb 2017 at 19:36
Ten Kulch View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ten Kulch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2017 at 23:16
I will assume it isn't an obvious problem, like the commander type and troop types don't match, or the commanders aren't equipped, or you also embedded diplomats in the division.

You probably have ghost troops in the division. It's a known bug/feature. The only way to eliminate that particular issue is to tear down the divisions completely and rebuild them. If that doesn't work, you will need to delete the entire army and rebuild it.
Check out my blog, Warmongering in Illyriad for self-defense techniques, military city construction, and PvP strategies.
Shimrod View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shimrod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2017 at 00:24
Aha! Thanks much, Ten.  Previously, I had only deleted and refomed the 2 divisions that were causing the problem, to no avail.  Just now I deleted and reformed the entire army, and now everything is as it should be. Stars lit in all 5 Divisions.  Glad I now know what to do if it happens again and be able to help others if it crops up in ac.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic