illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Trade Hubs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Antivirus View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Antivirus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Trade Hubs
    Posted: 11 Feb 2017 at 10:27
How can I find the nearest hub open to me in Calumnex? The 538/-2936 "Omen" that I did find is closed to me. I just moved to this area and Centrum is simply too far away to be of any practical use. Ty.
Sargon View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sargon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2017 at 16:35
The nearest you can see here in your own city in Calumnex:

Generally Hubs and their location can be seen on the strategic map when you activate "Factions" on te right side:

For reasonably active Hubs you might have to go a bit though maybe, this area of BL is having many of the more agressive Factions that dislike most or all races and make trade impossible or unfeasable.
Antivirus View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Antivirus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2017 at 08:21
I guess that answers my question. All that shows up in or around is the Omen, which wont trade with me and Centrum which I will have to use. Thats all I got before I asked the question. I just could not believe it. Ty
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2017 at 09:58
You could try Windmire. Apparently there are quite a few players trading there. I use Praekorn for storage but there is not that much trading going on in it.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic