Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Warmongering in Illyriad

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ten Kulch View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ten Kulch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2017 at 05:16
New Article: Metagame Mischief: Camping the Square

A look at how metagaming crowns tournament victors, and why whining doesn't work.
Check out my blog, Warmongering in Illyriad for self-defense techniques, military city construction, and PvP strategies.
Ten Kulch View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ten Kulch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2017 at 18:33
New Article: Mystifying Maneuver: The Buzzsaw

Presenting the Buzzsaw maneuver, a short-range tactic designed to help break sieges by instantly creating extra elite attack commanders.
Check out my blog, Warmongering in Illyriad for self-defense techniques, military city construction, and PvP strategies.
Ten Kulch View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ten Kulch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2017 at 19:36
New Article: Tournament 2017: Camping Party

A list of current campers in the 2017 tournament, and how they might change the tournament standings.
Ten Kulch View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ten Kulch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2017 at 19:22
New Article: Deathmatch I: the First Month

A recap of the first deadly month in the inaugural Thunderdome: Last Man Standing event.
Ten Kulch View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ten Kulch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2017 at 03:33
New Article: Planning Your Cities

Evaluate the goals of your account before you select city builds.
Ten Kulch View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ten Kulch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2017 at 21:50
New Article: Lightning Builds

Three great n00b city builds that result in a solid capital city and immediate fun. Plans for the 75 prestige ($3), 200 prestige ($8/Steam), 500 prestige ($15) budget.
Ten Kulch View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ten Kulch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2017 at 17:57
New Article: One Chart to Bind Them

The One Chart to Rule Them All demonstrates how to build troops efficiently in war, but what about maintaining standing forces in peace? Introducing the One Chart to Bind Them, which explains points-per-upkeep, the key to understanding tournament armies and PvP reserves.
Ten Kulch View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ten Kulch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2017 at 21:19
New Article: Deathmatch I: Reaching the End

Another two weeks of exciting battle in Thunderdome, leading to a gridlock. A panel of judges will decide the victor, based on the rules for scoring boxing matches.
Ten Kulch View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ten Kulch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2017 at 23:44
New Article: Military City Builds: 5/6/7 Food

Understanding the basic PvP city builds, including potential troop sovereignty, for 5-food, 6-food, and 7-food fortresses.
Ten Kulch View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ten Kulch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2017 at 16:17
New Article: Deathmatch I: Victor Announced

The champion is announced for the Thunderdome: Last Man Standing event, Vernal Equinox 2017.

New Article: Thunderdome: Learnings

A recap of lessons learned in the first Last Man Standing event, and how that will change future deathmatch arena events.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic