Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Unable to buy prestige via steam (sometimes)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Cyriel View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cyriel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Unable to buy prestige via steam (sometimes)
    Posted: 17 Jan 2017 at 18:58
Hello. First post, first problem.

Through steam, purchasing prestige goes through the overlay, but more often than not the overlay does not appear at all.

I've managed to get it to open once but it was still stuck in big picture mode and the subsequent transaction failed.

That and the overlay runs incredibly slow for some reason.

What do ? Purchasing through the site is a no because i reject paypal and steam has a lot more available payment options :s
Hammer View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hammer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 06:24
I've been unable to purchase via steam for quite sometime.

Hammer View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hammer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2017 at 17:10
Is this ever going to be fixed?
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2017 at 21:39
Have you submitted a ticket?
Given that prestige is how the devs get paid I would think they are working on it.
GM Cerberus View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Creativity & Community Czar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GM Cerberus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2017 at 03:30
We are aware of the steam payment issue and are working on a fix, it has to do with a bit of weirdness with how the overlay interacts with the client.

Will update when we have a fix!
GM Cerberus View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Creativity & Community Czar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GM Cerberus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2017 at 03:51
We're having a varied response about the overlay, some users aren't experiencing the issue and some have been from the start.

People experiencing this issue: has it improved at all or gotten worse since the most recent client update?
Hammer View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hammer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2017 at 14:51
When I go to the Buy Prestige tab and click to buy with funds from my steam wallet, nothing happens.  It's like there's just no link there.  Buying with gold works fine.  It's been this way for a month or better.
IridescentGem View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IridescentGem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2017 at 20:20
I tried clicking to buy prestige via the steam icon on the "Buy Prestige" page. It didn't work, period. I tried putting money in steam wallet. It didn't work, period. I had to go via the website and do it via paypal. Any ideas?
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2017 at 21:03
DavidShah View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidShah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 11:27
Why is it not fixed yet? I cant still make any purchases via stream. Developers please fix it.
David Shah
ShowBox Mobdro TutuApp
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic