illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Temporary Land Claim Map Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Yitshak View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yitshak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Temporary Land Claim Map Thread
    Posted: 23 Jun 2017 at 02:27
No I don't Hyrdmoth. Is it a requirement? If so I'd probably take suggestions and then put them up for a vote. Landy McLand Claim?

No it is not a requirement, but LOL, really LOL
LOL

Edited by Yitshak - 23 Jun 2017 at 02:27
Remember to be nice to the squirrel.
Lost Avenger View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lost Avenger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2017 at 23:42
Originally posted by Hyrdmoth Hyrdmoth wrote:

I highly approve of making use of natural geographical features for borders. Do you have a name for the region that you have claimed?

No I don't Hyrdmoth. Is it a requirement? If so I'd probably take suggestions and then put them up for a vote. Landy McLand Claim?
Hyrdmoth View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hyrdmoth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2017 at 19:03
Originally posted by Lost Avenger Lost Avenger wrote:

UPDATE 2017/06/15 Expansion of existing land claim

Lost Again (LOST) Alliance hereby declares an expansion to the existing land claim in the top most section of Newlands in Broken Lands.

The reason for the expansion is to accomodate up to 40 new cities as I expand both accounts to 30+ cities each and to provide a more clearly defined border using natural geographical features and boundaries.

More information can be found here: https://elgea.illyriad.co.uk/#/Alliance/Alliance/1496
I highly approve of making use of natural geographical features for borders. Do you have a name for the region that you have claimed?
Lost Avenger View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lost Avenger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2017 at 13:54

UPDATE 2017/06/15 Expansion of existing land claim

Lost Again (LOST) Alliance hereby declares an expansion to the existing land claim in the top most section of Newlands in Broken Lands.

The reason for the expansion is to accomodate up to 40 new cities as I expand both accounts to 30+ cities each and to provide a more clearly defined border using natural geographical features and boundaries.

More information can be found here: https://elgea.illyriad.co.uk/#/Alliance/Alliance/1496
Grrosh O'ssk View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grrosh O'ssk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2017 at 14:59
Thanks Shul for the nice work on the map. 

Just to clarify, the Blackrock Blades division [B|B] of The Order of the Orc has made the claim.  The Horde [H] division of the Order of the Orc just resides within the claim and did not declare.  See our alliance page for details: https://elgea.illyriad.co.uk/#/Alliance/Alliance/1452

"Mabaj bot ob armauk"

Shûl-nak View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith
Warpainter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shûl-nak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2017 at 14:47
Updated with the HORDE claim. To elaborate, the Blackrock Blades are a subdivision of HORDE who are the ones making and enforcing these two claims. The Orken Coast is a full land claim save for the northernmost island of Shqur-Mich-Kalj; the Shardlands is being declared a no-claim zone.
Shûl-nak View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith
Warpainter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shûl-nak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2017 at 14:02
Grandel, your claim is there above RE's. The text is just butchered by the allowed image size on these forums.
Grandel View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grandel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2017 at 15:13
Northmarch Land Claim
Updated 1/24/17  15:00 Server Time

Land Claim:  I claim all land within the following area as my sole and sovereign territory.  Settling may be allowed with prior permission.

Eastern Border at -645

Northern Border at -1750

Western border made up of the inland sea to the immediate west of my Northmarch cities.

Southern border is the northern branch of the river to the immediate south of my Northmarch cities.

This is a personal land claim and not endorsed or controlled by any alliance. 

Shûl-nak View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith
Warpainter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shûl-nak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2017 at 06:37
That's Shûl-nak to you, cheeky.

Lawdy, the name seems to have a life of its own on this forum.

Edited by Shûl-nak - 11 Jan 2017 at 06:46
Princess Botchface View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Botchface Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2017 at 06:48
Good work cleaning it up Shal
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic