illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

res for new players only

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Snook View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snook Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: res for new players only
    Posted: 03 Dec 2016 at 17:58
Why cant GMs give a extra acct to a just saying like rill and koda to feed new players under certain pop not in alliance to grow they can give the feeders free pres to do this and will help illy grow

Edited by Snook - 03 Dec 2016 at 18:04
Snook View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snook Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2016 at 18:15
this would help any that are shy they could mail the feeder
DeathDealer89 View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeathDealer89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2016 at 22:39
Why not just increase the production on all res plots and give free prestige to everyone?  
Snook View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snook Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2016 at 23:55
well i will spell it out for DD

you are not new player under say 200pop many quit illy before this time

DeathDealer89 View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeathDealer89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2016 at 01:11
What I will spell out for Snook.

The dev's designed a game which a certain amount of resource production and prestige generation.  

What you are suggesting is the dev redesigning the game to make it faster and reducing the amount of prestige that has to be bought which is their primary means of income.  

Rill View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Geographer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2016 at 01:15
Thanks for the thought Snook.  I don't really need extra accounts to help feed newbs.  Maybe some extra caravans might be helpful, but that would be only if we got a lot more newbs than we have now.  Honestly I'm not a fan of overfeeding newbs, and pretty much only use the caravans from one city for my feeder missions at this time.  I think in some ways it might be beneficial if that second caravan from King Sigurd arrived in 4-6 hours instead of 13, but the developers probably know what they are doing on that front.
Snook View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snook Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2016 at 01:17
no not at all this would help very few and could be done very easy

illy had a nice lady once she sent res to me AND EVERY1 and it landed in seconds thats been way back if a new player could get a city going faster they might learn illy is a fun game and stay

Edited by Snook - 04 Dec 2016 at 01:22
Snook View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snook Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2016 at 02:52
rill and koda does not need to be the only 1s? i would do this to help
all the dvs would do is supply the pres and extra acct
GMs could watch this and see the extra acct
im sure many would sign up for this
or maybe give 1st city 70 vans much faster and fill there res plots faster so they can do this on there own
this only bad thing i see in illy is getting going

Edited by Snook - 04 Dec 2016 at 02:55
Silver View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2016 at 20:09
I do not think that players need 3 acccount to solve this problem. As new players grow and get more cities they can help newer player to the game. I know personally, I am a newish player and I have allready started to help player that are newer than I am with resources. 

I will say having more vans in a city would help this process go faster. So I will agree having say 100 vans in a city would be helpful. 
Brandmeister View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brandmeister Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2016 at 20:38
There are a number of ways to help new players without gifting. Every new player is near a hub, so posting fairly priced sell orders would work.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic