illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

08NOV16 - Illyriad Greenlit for Steam!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
KaneCold View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KaneCold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 08NOV16 - Illyriad Greenlit for Steam!
    Posted: 06 Feb 2017 at 20:40
Greetings, Folks

Today Steam told me that Illyriad is still kicking and running and even on Windows now. So I couldn't stop myself and try it out again.

So after my old account went lost years ago, because of negligence, I am back again (funny enough that my forum account is still there xD)

first of all my congratulations on the idea of sharing the game on Steam.

But here i come up with my question: Are there forums/threads for suggetions and/or Bugs for the new client? Or is the framework so alike that it dosn't matter?

best regards KaneC.

Edited by KaneCold - 06 Feb 2017 at 20:49
GM Stormcrow View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
GM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GM Stormcrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2016 at 14:33
Hi Koda,

Further information available here@:

Best, SC

kodabear View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Astronomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kodabear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2016 at 11:05
illyriad is now on steam and here is the link to the page http://store.steampowered.com/app/559310/

I would like to point out this part too.

""""The Steam purchase of Illyriad comes with 500 Prestige (in-game currency) plus an additional 25 for starting a new account, as well as more than 250 Steam Achievements and in-game music! """"
Lost Avenger View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lost Avenger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2016 at 14:06
I heard that established players might benefit from prestige showers with a nice rub down of gold bonuses, although I could be wrong...
Marquesta View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marquesta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2016 at 17:53
Will be great to see new blood in the game! I love to share this amazing community with newbies :)
~~Marquesta
Whether tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, or to take arms against a sea of troubles, and by opposing, end them...
Terraformer View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Terraformer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2016 at 10:24
there are other players?
Rill View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Geographer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2016 at 02:38
Hooray for Illy and congrats to the dev team and the community.  I'm looking forward to welcoming even more new players and sharing the joys of Illy.
GM Stormcrow View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
GM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GM Stormcrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2016 at 00:34
Hi everyone,

This afternoon Valve informed us that Illyriad got greenlit for a release on Steam.  We're all delighted by this!

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you all very much; we couldn't have done this without your votes, comments and ingame activity.

Thousands of people participated in the process, and we received an average of 58% saying "Yes, I'd like to see this game on Steam".  To put this in context, the Top 50 Greenlight list on Steam currently has an average of 52%; so we - and you - outperformed.

We now have some work to do with Valve corp - integrating their login and payment system into the same Illy universe that you all currently enjoy - but I believe we've already noticed the influx of new players into the game simply from us going through the initial Steam process.  That's only going to get better with the full release.

It's no surprise to me that most of the positive comments highlighted you, the Illy community, as one of the best features of the game.  

Again, many thanks.  

Best wishes,

SC

Edited by GM Stormcrow - 09 Nov 2016 at 04:59
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic