FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tournament square

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
kodabear View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Astronomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kodabear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tournament square
    Posted: 23 Aug 2017 at 15:51
Originally posted by Count Rupert Count Rupert wrote:

What might be relevant is why the scheduled change in tournament squares on July 1st didn't happen and whether future scheduled changes will.

I hadn't even noticed they haven't changed thanks for pointing that out. What is up with this devs?
Count Rupert View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Count Rupert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2017 at 04:01
What might be relevant is why the scheduled change in tournament squares on July 1st didn't happen and whether future scheduled changes will.
kodabear View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kodabear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2017 at 14:53
Originally posted by Gragnog Gragnog wrote:

Do not worry Koda. Rumour has it that the warmongers from BL will noob ring that specific troll in the near future

lmao. personally, I couldn't care less by a half-baked trolling attempt.
Gragnog View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gragnog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2017 at 14:49
Do not worry Koda. Rumour has it that the warmongers from BL will noob ring that specific troll in the near future
Kaggen is my human half
Hucbold View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hucbold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2017 at 12:14
Zero out of ten koda for not being able to spot a troll!
kodabear View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kodabear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2017 at 03:48
Originally posted by Hucbold Hucbold wrote:

Request to devs: Given the current state of Illy politics, when you next randomly move the squares, let there be NO squares in BL and double up the number of squares in Elgea. That should nicely accelerate the segregation of Illy into farmers and warmongers!

I am 100% against this idea as it will make finding out who are the winners of the regions a lot more annoying.  And I was also the one who wanted BL to have squares in the first place. As I stated at the first of the other one even if there is a server war going on I will still do the Tournament so the current state of Illy politics is completely meaningless for me.

Edited by kodabear - 18 Aug 2017 at 03:50
Hucbold View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hucbold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2017 at 19:19
Originally posted by Gragnog Gragnog wrote:

Do not worry. I hear the warmongers are coming to Elgea soon to get you and others like you

That'll save me exoing my remaining cities. It's very tedious
Gragnog View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gragnog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2017 at 18:55
Do not worry. I hear the warmongers are coming to Elgea soon to get you and others like you
Kaggen is my human half
Hucbold View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hucbold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2017 at 16:18
Request to devs: Given the current state of Illy politics, when you next randomly move the squares, let there be NO squares in BL and double up the number of squares in Elgea. That should nicely accelerate the segregation of Illy into farmers and warmongers!
kodabear View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kodabear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2017 at 10:22
[09:22]<Kodabear> ***announcement*** I will be doing another tournament at the start of the new year (IE January 1st)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic