illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tourney prizes delayed to a bunch of wind

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Angrim View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2016 at 19:09
Originally posted by TomBombadil TomBombadil wrote:

So, you guys are telling me that I could have spent a week in nCrow, a week in VTX, a week in vCrows, and that would have gotten me the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd global prize and every single regional prize of each alliance due to my swiftsteeds being able to reach anywhere on the map within a week?
these seem like the tournament rules Josh would design.  ;)
GM Stormcrow View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
GM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GM Stormcrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2016 at 22:00
Prizes have now been distributed to all the Overall and the Regional Winners.

Congratulations, again, to everyone who participated - and especially to those who won medals.

Regards,

SC
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
GM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GM Stormcrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2016 at 22:04
Heh, despite extensive debugging some of the emails sent out (the non-medal congratulations ones) by the Tinkers misidentify the winning alliances.  It's just a display issue and is nothing to worry about.  The right people got the awards.

Regards,

SC
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
GM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GM Stormcrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2016 at 22:47
And now fixed in the emails as well. Apologies for that.

Regards,

SC
Fiona View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fiona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2016 at 03:42
SC,
   Thank you for handing out the prizes. They are awesome. 
However, I noticed that GATE did not receive the medals for the Oarmanly square. As we also won that one as well. Unless I am mistaken. 
Thank you 
Fiona.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
GM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GM Stormcrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2016 at 04:10
Originally posted by Fiona Fiona wrote:

SC,
   Thank you for handing out the prizes. They are awesome. 
However, I noticed that GATE did not receive the medals for the Oarmanly square. As we also won that one as well. Unless I am mistaken. 
Thank you 
Fiona.
Hi Fiona,

I do, indeed, show GATE as winning the Oarmanly square, and the 11 members of the alliance who participated in combats on that square were given medals and prizes.

Any issues, however, please do let me know.

Regards,

SC
Fiona View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fiona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2016 at 04:17
SC, 
I only have a communication concerning the Fella square, not Oarmanly. 
Is there something I can do to show proof?
Fiona.
Fiona View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fiona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2016 at 04:19
Uh Nevermind Sir, I just realized, I never sent troops to that square....My apologizes 
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
GM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GM Stormcrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2016 at 04:37
Originally posted by Fiona Fiona wrote:

Uh Nevermind Sir, I just realized, I never sent troops to that square....My apologizes 
nvm Fiona - it genuinely happens to us all!

Best,

SC
kodabear View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Astronomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kodabear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2016 at 17:14
Originally posted by GM Stormcrow GM Stormcrow wrote:

Originally posted by kodabear kodabear wrote:

well that's disappointing but not shocking. One issue I do see with taking a snapshot at the start is that you guys even less then a day notice and people do need time to find out if there alliance is taking part and to find new alliances if they aren't taking part. Maybe a snapshot  48 hours in will be better. In Tournament I based the prizes on what alliance people were in at the end of the Tournament.
Yes; if/when we do run a tournament again we'll discuss these ideas in advance with you guys, so we can get a feel for the playerbase thoughtscape. (And yes, I do use those Orwellian management-speak words under advisement)

Best,

SC

IF you guys were to do another Tournament it would be great if it was a Tournament that is very hard if not impossible for us to do like the undead one since we the players can run King of the hill or hunting Tournament pretty easy.  
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic