illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Microsoft App

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Salvadorelemon View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salvadorelemon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Microsoft App
    Posted: 15 Sep 2016 at 14:26
Been playing for 5 days and am really enjoying it.  I invested in the game yesterday and today the app broke and wont log me in.  I looked at the forum and see the same problem with others on the Microsoft app and the solution seems to be to just play on the browser.  Thats fine but it's disappointing as the app was really nice.  I dont understand how it could just break like that though as it was working fine up til today.  If there is some solution please let me know.  I uninstalled and downloaded again and got the same thing.  There is just nowhere to sign in on the app.

brian
GM Rikoo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Community & PR Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GM Rikoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2016 at 14:54
How did it break? Can you give us more details? Did you get an error message? Which device are you using? Have you updated recently? Does it let you open it, or does it refuse to open?

Have you restarted the device or at least closed out the app and tried again? 

Thanks!

GMR
Illyriad Community Manager / Public Relations / community@illyriad.co.uk
Salvadorelemon View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salvadorelemon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2016 at 17:44
I'm sorry it is the Microsoft App on a Windows computer.  On startup it told me I had to log in and there's nowhere to log in.  Apparently I've done something to resolve it as it's working now.  Sorry for taking up your time and thanks for the game.

Brian
GM Rikoo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Community & PR Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GM Rikoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2016 at 18:02
Do you mean when you started up the app it asked you to log on? If so, it is asking for the log on that you used when you downloaded the app. That would mean the email address and password you used when you signed into the Microsoft store. 

Then, when you start up, it should connect to that log on automatically and then log you in. 

For example, I log on with GMR@Cooldudes.com with the pass of gmrissocute to the Windows store. Then, when I start Illyriad, it logs me into that account.

Check this thread for some more information, and for options: 

http://forum.illyriad.co.uk/2jan2015-windows-login-and-other-accounts_topic6059.html

Let me know if any of this does not work.

GMR

Illyriad Community Manager / Public Relations / community@illyriad.co.uk
Melissa The Tru View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Melissa The Tru Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2016 at 06:46
I can't logon on the app or my computer. Nothing. No error message just continues circling like it's trying to login and won't. On the computer it just stops attempting period. I also invested money and am frustrated. But that's ok hopefully someone will help me get back in
GM Stormcrow View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
GM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GM Stormcrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2016 at 07:52
Originally posted by Melissa The Tru Melissa The Tru wrote:

I can't logon on the app or my computer. Nothing. No error message just continues circling like it's trying to login and won't. On the computer it just stops attempting period. I also invested money and am frustrated. But that's ok hopefully someone will help me get back in
Hopefully all resolved now, Melissa?

The last crashing wave of the great GlobalSign certification snafu reverberating round the world...

Let us know if you still can't get in.

Best,

SC

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic