FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

31AUG16 - Tournament, release notes

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
GM Stormcrow View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
GM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GM Stormcrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2016 at 20:23
Originally posted by kodabear kodabear wrote:

I use https://elgea.illyriad.co.uk/External/CombatReport/ to be able to see the reports from the tournament API key (example of a report is here http://forum.illyriad.co.uk/31aug16-tournament-release-notes_topic6956_post93819.html#93819 )

Ah kk; that's the wrong endpoint - /CombatReport/[Key] shouldn't be returning any data for a tournament key, and I'll get that fixed.  

Will provide the tournament-specific endpoint URL in the next day or so; once I think it's working correctly.

SC
Hyrdmoth View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hyrdmoth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2016 at 03:48
I am very grateful to GM Stormcrow for fixing the NPC bug, and I look forward to interacting with the Factions now that it has been fixed.
kodabear View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Astronomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kodabear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2016 at 23:10
Originally posted by GM Stormcrow GM Stormcrow wrote:

I use https://elgea.illyriad.co.uk/External/CombatReport/ to be able to see the reports from the tournament API key (example of a report is here http://forum.illyriad.co.uk/31aug16-tournament-release-notes_topic6956_post93819.html#93819 )

Ah kk; that's the wrong endpoint - /CombatReport/[Key] shouldn't be returning any data for a tournament key, and I'll get that fixed.  

Will provide the tournament-specific endpoint URL in the next day or so; once I think it's working correctly.

SC

Have any news for us on the  tournament API key?
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
GM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GM Stormcrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2016 at 01:25

Not completely correct, as it's not currently generating the win/loss/casualties section correctly (so I've commented it out); but try this endpoint:  - /External/TournamentCombatReport/[Key] ... to see if that's closer to the spec.

Will get the win/loss/casualties working (including retrospectively for already issued reports) tomorrow.

Cheers,

SC
kodabear View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kodabear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2016 at 02:01

Not completely correct, as it's not currently generating the win/loss/casualties section correctly (so I've commented it out); but try this endpoint:  - /External/TournamentCombatReport/[Key] ... to see if that's closer to the spec.

Will get the win/loss/casualties working (including retrospectively for already issued reports) tomorrow.

Cheers,

SC

OK i will wait until then to give back any feedback/questions/mistakes.  It  no longer give data for battles that were "Your troops were crushed so comprehensively that there was no one left alive to bring back a combat report." but still works and shows when the  ..../External/CombatReport/  is used
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
GM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GM Stormcrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2016 at 03:02

OK i will wait until then to give back any feedback/questions/mistakes.  It  no longer give data for battles that were "Your troops were crushed so comprehensively that there was no one left alive to bring back a combat report." but still works and shows when the  ..../External/CombatReport/  is used

Yup, will get that closed tomorrow as well.  Many thanks, Koda.

SC
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
GM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GM Stormcrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2016 at 22:31

SC

Koda, this buglet should now be closed - ie the tournament key should only work for /TournamentCombatReport/ and should now return an error message if applied to /CombatReport/ if you want to retest it.

Am now working on getting the outcome data to consistently return.

SC
kodabear View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kodabear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2016 at 22:34

SC

Koda, this buglet should now be closed - ie the tournament key should only work for /TournamentCombatReport/ and should now return an error message if applied to /CombatReport/ if you want to retest it.

SC

tested and it does give out a error
<errormsg>
The key provided is not the key for a Full Combat Report. Please use /TournamentCombatReport/ in the URL string instead
</errormsg>
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
GM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GM Stormcrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2016 at 00:13

tested and it does give out a error
<errormsg>
The key provided is not the key for a Full Combat Report. Please use /TournamentCombatReport/ in the URL string instead
</errormsg>
Huzzah! Many thanks for testing.

SC
kodabear View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kodabear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2016 at 01:05
NP SC i am always happy to help
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic