illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tournament IX - Rules & Prizes

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
IKnight View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IKnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2016 at 01:28
This will be awesome!
Mud Feral View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mud Feral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2016 at 20:27
what if the alliance is occupied by just one player, an individual player, as it were?

ouroborosian has been around for months, we, i, am eligible, yes?
kodabear View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Astronomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kodabear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2016 at 08:50
Today I went to go add the new units to the battle calculator but I got conflicting information. The forum says that the units are infantry but the icons in the game says they are Cavalry. so can i get a confirmation of which one it should be.  Also Do the Dracoliches/Dragon Revenants/Bone Dragons/Bone Drakes Special Ability fear do anything?

chat code for the units are [ @i=5|733]=>   [ @i=5|734]=>   [ @i=5|735]=>

Originally posted by GM Stormcrow GM Stormcrow wrote:

CLOCKWORK DERVISH (INFANTRY)

A contingent from the Tinkers' capital of Tilverdale spent years investigating the ancient Pyramids and Temples that litter the parched sands of Kul Tar.  On their return, they set to work on this marvel - a most magnificent tour-de-force of their undeniable engineering prowess.

ATTACK: 3820

DEFENSE V CAVALRY: 3620
DEFENSE V SPEARS: 3495
DEFENSE V BOWS: 3955
DEFENSE V SWORDS: 3920
MOVEMENT: 5

Clockwork Dervish
Mechanism
Cavalry

A contingent from the Tinkers' capital of Tilverdale spent years investigating the ancient Pyramids and Temples that litter the parched sands of Kul Tar. On their return, they set to work on this marvel - a most magnificent tour-de-force of their undeniable engineering prowess.

Produce units
AttackDefense
SpearBowSwordCavalry

Experience: 0
Movement Speed: 5
Carrying Capacity: 0

Edited by kodabear - 08 Sep 2016 at 08:52
kodabear View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kodabear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2016 at 08:19
Will you guys be doing some statistics after this Tournament?
GM Rikoo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Community & PR Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GM Rikoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2016 at 03:03
Originally posted by kodabear kodabear wrote:

Today I went to go add the new units to the battle calculator but I got conflicting information. The forum says that the units are infantry but the icons in the game says they are Cavalry. so can i get a confirmation of which one it should be.

Confirmed as Infantry for all; and misallocation on the front-end has been changed.

Carry on, sir bear.

GMR
Illyriad Community Manager / Public Relations / community@illyriad.co.uk
kodabear View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kodabear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2016 at 03:12
Originally posted by GM Rikoo GM Rikoo wrote:

Originally posted by kodabear kodabear wrote:

Today I went to go add the new units to the battle calculator but I got conflicting information. The forum says that the units are infantry but the icons in the game says they are Cavalry. so can i get a confirmation of which one it should be.

Confirmed as Infantry for all; and misallocation on the front-end has been changed.

Carry on, sir bear.

GMR

Thank you for getting back to me. I will go add the Illyriad battle calculator. Any comment on the  Dracoliches/Dragon Revenants/Bone Dragons/Bone Drakes Special Ability fear?
ubluntu View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ubluntu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2016 at 16:20
After the tournament I would like to see the number of combats each alliance was involved in and the number of combats per region.

If possible I would love for some parts to stay live after the tournament.
  • Info about what alliance is on the square for both the region listing and the region details pages
  • Troop numbers that are shown when you are in the occupying alliance
  • Recent Combats on the region detail page, but trimmed to the past x days or the current month

Thanks!

GM Stormcrow View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
GM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GM Stormcrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2016 at 01:05
TINKERS' TOURNAMENT CLOSED!

The Tournament is now officially over; and not only many congratulations to the winners, but many thanks to everyone who participated in it.

69 Alliances got on the scoreboard in the tournament - and many more tried!

A special shout-out goes to the genuinely epic contest on the Perrigor square between vCrow and Dlord.  Not only was this the bloodiest square by far (nearly 7m casualties in total), but the final possession was held by Dlord; only a few minutes away from taking the regional victory from vCrow.  Amazing.

We'll be announcing the official results over the weekend for the overall winning alliances - as well as each regional winning alliance - along with stats and analysis.

Many thanks, again, to everyone who participated, and stay tuned to this subforum for the official results, stats and prize announcements.  Also, thanks go to everyone who issued a tournament API key, that's good for us, for the data retrospectively; to double check outcomes between the two keys.

Best,

SC
GM Stormcrow View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
GM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GM Stormcrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2016 at 01:11
Please note that alliance leaving/kicking is now reinstated for all tournament square possessors, but the tournament squares themselves continue to suspend Peace Of The Camp outside same-alliance rules, as usual.

Regards,

SC

Edited by GM Stormcrow - 01 Oct 2016 at 01:15
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic