illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

~SA~ Strendur`s Army

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Solanar View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Solanar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ~SA~ Strendur`s Army
    Posted: 07 Aug 2016 at 17:49
Goodluck
Leinad__ View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leinad__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2016 at 11:36
Hello everybody! Wink
I m writing here to present the new alliance my brother and I have founded, the `Strendur`s Army`; As the name suggest, it is based in the Broken Lands, mostly deep in the south, and we are in search of new members (we don`t care about the pop- being active and kind is our only demand). We would like to create a dense HUB there in the south, and so being able to partecipate in tournaments competitively. Also, we are able to communicate in Italian, Spanish and English (well, my spanish is not fantastic yet :P) so don`t worry if your english sucks :)

This is the alliance page; it is pretty basic but work in progress

Also, for all those alliances in the south of the Broken Lands, we are currently looking for diplomacy relationships; in case you are interested contact me in game Sleepy

Daniel

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic