illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Illyriad Telegraph

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 11>
Author
eowan the short View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2016 at 01:53
Yarr! declares war on Absa after Biff siege break
http://illyriadtelegraph.blogspot.co.uk/2016/09/yarr-declares-on-absa-after-biff-siege.html
Momiji View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Momiji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2016 at 00:33
Toothless merges into Harmless
http://illyriadtelegraph.blogspot.co.uk/2016/10/harmless-and-toothless-merge.html
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2016 at 21:03
RIF closes down
http://illyriadtelegraph.blogspot.co.uk/2016/10/rif-closes-down.html
Momiji View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Momiji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2016 at 17:19
http://illyriadtelegraph.blogspot.com/2016/12/the-invisible-land-claim.html
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2016 at 21:21
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2016 at 03:52
Gragnog View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gragnog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2016 at 15:38
Originally posted by eowan the short eowan the short wrote:

Sterling in Loki's Crosshairs
http://illyriadtelegraph.blogspot.co.uk/2016/12/sterling-in-lokis-crosshairs.html

Greetings peasants. Loki GodKing has a few things to say about this false and misleading headline and article.

1. Loki does not have Sterling in its crosshairs. Loki could care less what happens to Sterling. He made his bed, and now he realizes ingame actions have ingame consequences. He is being attacked by people who he said and did things to and now they are dealing some payback to him. The fact that those players happen to be in Loki is irrelevant. For the people of lesser intellect who not grasp this concept I refer you to the Asatru alliance page and actually read what it says.

2. The whine that I attacked him is again complete BS. I attacked a square where my harvesters were heading and they happened to clash with his forces there. There was no city of his in that area and I guess he is trying to gain some support. Ask him what happened to my harvesters. Guess that part of the story was not printed as it makes for a bad headline.

3. When the dust settles and all is said and done, remember this " Loki players of the rank of Jarl of Trouble and Loki Legend are their own masters and act as individuals and if you have a problem with them, deal with them as the rest of us Loki members who play a relatively peaceful game really do not care what your problem is"
Kaggen is my human half
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2016 at 22:29
Hey Gragnog,
On the headline: All the players who are attacking Sterling are from Loki. When I report on wars and the like, I don't make distinctions between non-combatants in an alliance and those fighting the war. I get that Loki is a little different, and if you have a better way to convey several players of one alliance targeting a single player, i would be glad to hear it and adjust it as such

On the complaint about the info I used: I can only publish what is sent to me, if you would like me to correct it please send the relevant info and I will do an update on it.

On the description of the way that Loki works: Would you like me to include that in an update to the article?

I try to remain unbiased but sometimes my thoughts and preferences come through. I am only human er....dwarfish....
Angrim View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2016 at 19:57
Originally posted by Gragnog Gragnog wrote:

2. The whine that I attacked him is again complete BS. I attacked a square where my harvesters were heading and they happened to clash with his forces there. There was no city of his in that area and I guess he is trying to gain some support. Ask him what happened to my harvesters. Guess that part of the story was not printed as it makes for a bad headline.
makes a great headline. Gragnog's "protectors" gut unsuspecting game wardens far from civilisation.  ;)
abstractdream View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote abstractdream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2016 at 12:50
Originally posted by eowan the short eowan the short wrote:

...if you have a better way to convey several players of one alliance targeting a single player, i would be glad to hear it and adjust it as such
How about: "several players of one alliance targeting a single player,"?
Bonfyr Verboo
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 11>
  Share Topic