illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Illyriad Telegraph

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 11>
Author
Gragnog View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gragnog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2018 at 15:44
LMFAO. So I get the blame for apparent aggression towards IRON and thats the reason for war. Well, I am happy the idiots in control there see my hitting their players who targeted Josh first as aggression and reason for war. Its all about perception right. If they are referring to other previous wars where we kicked their arses then thats ok as well. I get the sour grapes and revenge thing. I felt the same way towards vCrow and their allies during my time H?.

I do not venture out of Fellandire much anymore anyway, except to hit people attacking my alliance mates, and so if they want to come visit I am waiting.
Kaggen is my human half
Dessembrae View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dessembrae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 10:54
Dude you suck eggs!!!
Your alliance Loki, attacked and razed an  IRON player in Lapua that was exoing to our area and you call that kicking our ass? Oh i forgot all that loki was good for was riding on the coat tails of SIN and the confed you had at the time. 

AKA Agalloch The Rude
Gragnog View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gragnog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 11:19
Oh wait, I think you misunderstand the whole situation. Best you speak to your leaders and get the whole picture. This petty grudge you hold goes way back further than Loki it seems. We have kicked their arses for years. In all the wars we have been in only TuF was a worthy opponent. The rest of you have been pathetic. No wonder we all got bored and basically left or became semi-active.
Loki was just a way of relieving boredom for a while by letting players fend for themselves. It is not my fault most of you are too stupid to have grasped the whole concept of Loki.
Kaggen is my human half
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dessembrae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 11:39
Originally posted by Gragnog Gragnog wrote:

Oh wait, I think you misunderstand the whole situation. Best you speak to your leaders and get the whole picture.
Speak to my leader? I speak to myself on a daily basis.

This petty grudge you hold goes way back further than Loki it seems. We have kicked their arses for years. In all the wars we have been in only TuF was a worthy opponent. The rest of you have been pathetic. No wonder we all got bored and basically left or became semi-active.
Loki was just a way of relieving boredom for a while by letting players fend for themselves. It is not my fault most of you are too stupid to have grasped the whole concept of Loki.
Dude I was in Tuf in case you forgot :P 
SIN's whole purpose was to get back to the GA for kicking you guys to the curb so you have a lot of freaking nerve coming here accusing others of petty grudges.

Edited by Dessembrae - 21 Sep 2018 at 11:39
AKA Agalloch The Rude
eowan the short View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 12:00
guys... if you're going to comment, the telegraph has a comment section for a reason... at least give me the page views so I can do some ego massaging :P
This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some person started it, not knowing what it was, and we'll continue posting on it forever just because...
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 12:39
This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some person started it, not knowing what it was, and we'll continue posting on it forever just because...
Gragnog View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gragnog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 14:16
LMFAO. Again you are more clueless than I thought. SIN was created to have fun and fight. There was no major plot in SIN for past events. That was purely me enjoying the payback. SIN was there to wage war. We chose what we thought we the best opponents and it was disappointment every time. We did take out 3 top one alliances in our journey. As well as you guys. As you might have gathered, we have now all left in most part and all you have left is your bitterness. Get over it. You lost. We have all been there. As you pointed out, I have also been on the losing end. We all learn from our defeats.
Kaggen is my human half
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dessembrae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 14:26

LMFAO. Again you are more clueless than I thought. SIN was created to have fun and fight. There was no major plot in SIN for past events. That was purely me enjoying the payback. SIN was there to wage war. We chose what we thought we the best opponents and it was disappointment every time. We did take out 3 top one alliances in our journey. As well as you guys. As you might have gathered, we have now all left in most part and all you have left is your bitterness. Get over it. You lost. We have all been there. As you pointed out, I have also been on the losing end. We all learn from our defeats.

This whole sentence is a whole lot of bullsh*t and I know it for a fact!
Since stuk is not playing anymore I can speak about a private conversation.
When TUF declared on SIN stuk approached me and asked for us to make peace and team up against the crows cause that was his goal so dont tell me anymore BS Ok?
AKA Agalloch The Rude
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dessembrae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 14:32
Oh and quit being so whiny cause you helped raze players that did not want to war and made fun of them in GC when they complained just as you are doing now.
The only people you should be blaming for running out of enemies and being bored is your own alliance!!
You guys claimed that you wanted to make the BL's a place of strife and fun yet you pursued a policy of assisting land claiming alliances and creating another power block down south same as up north.
So not my fault you created this situation bud talk to your leaders ;)

AKA Agalloch The Rude
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2018 at 11:57
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 11>
  Share Topic