illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Illyriad Telegraph

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>
Author
eowan the short View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Illyriad Telegraph
    Posted: 17 Jan 2023 at 18:29
EDIT- 
TCol comments added to previous article
This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some person started it, not knowing what it was, and we'll continue posting on it forever just because...
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2023 at 04:18
This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some person started it, not knowing what it was, and we'll continue posting on it forever just because...
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2022 at 05:52
DeliciousJosh View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeliciousJosh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2022 at 19:15

PublicRelations
HumanResources
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2021 at 18:20
Sif View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sif Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2021 at 08:22

MIKE, Attack at 2 siege encampments of me of 2 ready to fall cities , Attacking this cities not only I lost the pop of these cities but lead all pantheons 20 cities to disappear so this damage me and many others at the surrounding area .After his attacks he try use his attack to cause trouble to our foreign affairs with Night . Which is a part of a cheap conspiracy.  That’s why we siege and blocked his towns .

But it seem Leadership of a BIG alliance that we care about our diplomatic relations with seem to be very interesting about him  , we set him free at their favor .

*Fun fact for the period Mike was under siege not by me  but  by a player name EZIO the population go down even and without catapults bombarding his towns .

So someone could say EZIO helps Mike raze his cities.

But who cares , if you have big friends , with big wallets and you are part of this you can even say that you are playing a challenging* war game …….. from the safety the big s of course  .

*As challenging can it be keep your towns down to 8 just to don t care lose some .

Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2021 at 04:44
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2021 at 12:49
Cheers Thirion
Looks like I added a space when I copied the link which then got included in the link which screwed it up.
Thirion View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thirion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2021 at 12:29
Originally posted by Grom Grom wrote:

What happened to the previous article? This reeks of censorship (Censored) #Justice4Mike Tongue

The article is still there - the link is just not working.

Grom View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2021 at 12:21
What happened to the previous article? This reeks of censorship (Censored) #Justice4Mike Tongue
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>
  Share Topic