illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

add status' to friends list

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
demdigs View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demdigs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: add status' to friends list
    Posted: 21 May 2016 at 10:01
I have a suggestion, can you please add either a busy or afk status, so it is not just green or red. Maybe even not turn green if a sitter joins the account. Something that allows people to know at a glance that a person isn't available to receive private chats or to talk. 
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2016 at 11:19
I like the idea of it not turning green if it's a sitter. I've lost count of the number of times I've needed to talk with someone and it's turned out to be a sitter Unhappy
Angrim View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2016 at 12:40
distinguishing between the player and a sitter tells enemies as well as friends, and some capabilities aren't available to sitters. as convenient as this would be for chat purposes, it has unpleasant implications in the game.
demdigs View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demdigs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2016 at 12:52
If you have enemies as your friends you have more issues then just war
Wartow View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wartow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2016 at 14:25
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer...
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2016 at 15:05
I'm still in favour of this as I agree with demdigs - friends are friends not ememies.
Rill View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Geographer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2016 at 16:45
I like this idea too, and if friends are friends, no reason for them not to know it's a sitter.
Lifeless View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lifeless Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2016 at 18:14
I agree with Angrim.
The Undead God, Lifeless
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic