Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Yarr/Tuf

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Malek View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2016 at 09:58
Originally posted by demdigs demdigs wrote:

I am giving Fair warning to people, My issue is not with Dlords and I will not target Dlords, my issue is with how YARR has joined this war, DLORDS vs TUF was a fair fight 1 on 1. So if you are in YARR and not going to fight i want to know now, but if you target me after stating you are not fighting all bets are off, I am giving members of YARR 36 Hours from noon server time Thursday a chance to tell me they are not a fighter, if no response by 0001 server time Saturday morning I will presume you are a combatant and act accordingly. Until that time the only offensive action i will take on YARR will be scouting. 

LOL, you should not be so fast to make threats when you have multiple towns on bad terrain and a long way from help. 

No one has ever seen you fight or plan anything. I had to look at your history to see if you were in the great war and im still not sure you took part, probably cos you were just cannon fodder and did what you were ordered.  Based on your city placement, you did not pay much attention to how the destruction was caused. 

Should be a good fight, its only 2 on 1. If tuf have their act together, they can do this. 

demdigs View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demdigs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2016 at 10:02
I am not making threats, I am stating that YARR chose to fight TUF when TUF was already fighting DLORDS instead of making it a 1 on 1 fight. Which is not a fair way to fight. 

Edited by demdigs - 05 May 2016 at 10:04
Hyrdmoth View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Hyrdmoth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2016 at 10:23
Originally posted by ajqtrz ajqtrz wrote:

If I go to the store and buy a game of "Monopoly" it's just a game, isn't it?
Monopoly isn't a game! It's a bitterness creation device.
Malek View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2016 at 10:39

I am not making threats, I am stating that YARR chose to fight TUF when TUF was already fighting DLORDS instead of making it a 1 on 1 fight. Which is not a fair way to fight. 

I dont see what the issue is here, firstly as part of the GA, there was plenty of piliing on going around, and you took part in that. So your stance here is a little hypocritical. 

Secondly, where was your outrage when VIC declared on SIN? I did not see it, nor was it reported to me, so picking and choosing what you think is unfair rather than a principle of a 2:1 is also hypocritical. 

Dont be surprised if Yarr turn their attentions on you and wipe your towns out. You have high pop 7 fooders with a few on bad terrain. All that Yarr have to do is withstand your initial standing army onslaught and you are toast. 

If you send armies out to attack yarr or assist tuf, you cant move that town and you are pinned. If you are scouting yarr, you cant move your town and are pinned. Basically, your impact in this war will be minimal because as soon as you twitch, you can be removed from BL. 

If you are going to play as a warrior, you really should have thought about it a little more. 
demdigs View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demdigs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2016 at 11:50
I wasn't part of the grand alliance. I was part of roads during the huge war and did not participate. Additionally when comrade general stated that he would kill women and children i refused to support an alliance that protects someone like that. I have stated that in gc numerous of times.

Edited by demdigs - 05 May 2016 at 12:08
demdigs View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demdigs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2016 at 11:56
By the way I was inactive most of that war because of real life. So if you really wanted to try to pin something on me like that at least get the basics right
Gragnog View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gragnog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2016 at 12:44

I am giving Fair warning to people, My issue is not with Dlords and I will not target Dlords, my issue is with how YARR has joined this war, DLORDS vs TUF was a fair fight 1 on 1. So if you are in YARR and not going to fight i want to know now, but if you target me after stating you are not fighting all bets are off, I am giving members of YARR 36 Hours from noon server time Thursday a chance to tell me they are not a fighter, if no response by 0001 server time Saturday morning I will presume you are a combatant and act accordingly. Until that time the only offensive action i will take on YARR will be scouting. 

I guess seeing as how it is now ok to feel the need to complain and threaten alliances when the whole server remained silent when VIC piled on SIN I will offer my armies to YARR to help hit hostile camps from people not at war with them. The same applies to TuF. Just send me a message with the co-ords and I will launch my armies
Kaggen is my human half
demdigs View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demdigs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2016 at 12:59
I seem to remember death and another alliance both joining sin and gateway during the war. Death then left and that other alliance is still with them. Besides I have given my reasons for staying silent on sin
Malek View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2016 at 13:10
Demdigs, 
This is great, the fact you have never really fought in a war and are issuing threats about attacking players that have actually fought is hilarious. Aga is a new player to the game and is far more capable than you, and at least aga gets in there and has a crack. You are going to get curb stomped and its going to be funny to watch. 

I have not heard your reasons for staying silent on SIN, please refresh them. Though staying silent is probably a good idea. 

As for players moving in and out of alliances, both sides have done it, shark called an entire alliance in, tried to get others to join, VIC even brought in players from ABSA. 
demdigs View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demdigs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2016 at 13:41
16:42] Remember, when in doubt, kill the elves! [16:42] KILL THEM ALL!! [16:43] are you already researching anything else drax? [16:43] Leave NONE alive! [16:43] NOT EVEN ONE [16:43] hi how is everyone doing [16:43] Especially NOT the women and children! [16:44] Another elf!

[15:34]<Demdigs> [15:36] Yay, another human! [15:36] Comrade Mars, come join the anti-elf revolution! [15:36] not just nasty old elf's eh comrade [15:36] No, we have to kill them all. [15:36] ALL OF THEM [15:37] Even the women and children

Comrade General has said this in global chat, by saying that he supports murdering women and children, I will not support an alliance that not only protects someone who thinks it's ok to murder women and children, but enables him by SIN's protection, Since he has sin's protection he feels he can say anything and get away with it, so therefore, sin has decided that it supports murdering women and children, In the court of law you could be charged with accessory to the crime. That is why i will not support sin, it supports murdering women and children. 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>
  Share Topic