Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

TOURNAMENT -- SHINE A LIGHT ON NF.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 19>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
kodabear View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Astronomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kodabear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2016 at 21:07
When the Tournament ends would you guys be interested if I posted statistics like the ones SC posted here http://forum.illyriad.co.uk/tournament-viii-stats_topic5623_page1.html ? 
Bonemash View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonemash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2016 at 21:14
It would be great to see the stats after the tourney ends Koda, I for one would love to see them.
zolvon View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolvon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2016 at 00:18
Me too Thumbs Up
Jim View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2016 at 00:43
Are we going to be able to see which alliances/players have entered at the start.
kodabear View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kodabear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2016 at 01:23
No there won't be a list of alliances/players  
kodabear View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kodabear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2016 at 18:29
Originally posted by kodabear kodabear wrote:

When the Tournament ends would you guys be interested if I posted statistics like the ones SC posted here http://forum.illyriad.co.uk/tournament-viii-stats_topic5623_page1.html ? 

well since no one has said they dont want it. ok next question would you guys what statistics do you guys want? top 25 bloodiest battles , troops deployed on the field, casualties on the field, casualties by alliance, casualties inflicted by alliance?

Edited by kodabear - 07 May 2016 at 10:08
zolvon View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolvon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2016 at 00:33
Bloodiest battles, casualties inflicted by and on alliances and occupation time (of course) but not troops deployed. That's my opinion.
kodabear View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kodabear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2016 at 00:04
http://tournament.bestmagicbears.com/illy_tournaments.cgi

Here is the link to where all the stats about the Tournament will be handle.  currently it has a mix of fake real combats in it so people can see what it will be showing. Currently it has two fake Tournament sq for testing. I will be taking these out on the 14 and wiping the database then too. Btw for the combats it will show all the players and there alliances that were involve in Defending. Also at the bottom of everypage it has when the database was last updated. So everyone will know if people try to cheat.  let me know what you think. and if you see any problem/misspellings.

Edited by kodabear - 09 May 2016 at 00:18
Hyrdmoth View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hyrdmoth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2016 at 08:59
Originally posted by kodabear kodabear wrote:

let me know what you think. and if you see any problem/misspellings.
In a few places you have "occupating" which should be "occupying".

I tend to like to see information in a graphical format, so if it were at all possible to have graphs of some of the data that would be superb.
zolvon View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolvon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2016 at 13:13
looks good, me too likes graphs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 19>
  Share Topic