Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

TOURNAMENT -- SHINE A LIGHT ON NF.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 19>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Digioso View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Digioso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2016 at 21:21
First batch of statistics are now online: http://tournament.bestmagicbears.com/illy_tournaments.cgi?tid=1&statistics=1

I'll add more stuff over the next days.

Edited by Digioso - 28 Jun 2016 at 21:22
Digioso View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Digioso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2016 at 16:41
Koda wanted to do a complete database update again.
But he aborted it because a) some players have already revoked their combat api keys and b) he currently has problems with his internet connection.

I just created the winner lists and gave them to Koda. He'll most likely forward it to devs later today.

I'll also start working on the statistics now. :)

Edited by Digioso - 27 Jun 2016 at 16:42
GM Rikoo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Community & PR Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GM Rikoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2016 at 12:28
Originally posted by Kalculas Kalculas wrote:

GM Prizes

Unique medals to one for overall 1st, 2nd, and 3rd winners. (I have change where it will be based on if the person has been in combat on the Tournament Squares)

Any word on when this will happen?

We are waiting on information from the tourney. 

Then, I have to hand them all out. I think there quite a few! :)

GM Rikoo

Illyriad Community Manager / Public Relations / community@illyriad.co.uk
Kalculas View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalculas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2016 at 02:37
GM Prizes

Unique medals to one for overall 1st, 2nd, and 3rd winners. (I have change where it will be based on if the person has been in combat on the Tournament Squares)

Any word on when this will happen?
kodabear View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Astronomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kodabear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2016 at 20:36
[19:30]<Kodabear> ***Tournament news***I will hand out the pres later today and the gold but all the other prizes will be done ones i get back from the beach and the 3 over all winners get the prizes first and then i will do the regional prizes after that

Edited by kodabear - 24 Jun 2016 at 20:36
Digioso View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Digioso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2016 at 18:13
You're welcome. :)
Thanks a lot for attending, everyone. :)
Alcie View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alcie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2016 at 08:00
Kodabear and Digioso,

I want to thank you so much for this fun tourney!   There were a lot of people about to explode from lack of DEV-tourney. I was impressed at how close you managed to make this to a global tournament. I thought it went quite well and was a lot of fun.

Your hard work is extremely appreciated!
kodabear View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kodabear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2016 at 06:58
I have updated bandwidth usage at http://forum.illyriad.co.uk/topic6869_post93388.html#93388
Also i am wondering if the devs are able to comment on anything that happen from there end with this Tournament. The statistics will be posted sometime after the complete database update is done.
kodabear View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kodabear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2016 at 06:23
[05:21]<Kodabear> ******Tournament news***** I will be handing out prizes later this week. I first have to send cav to the hub i have been using to hold the prizes and will the leaders of Valiant Crows, Holy Storm Company and Slaves to Armok contact me so i can find out what city you want the stuff sent to
Rill View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Geographer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2016 at 06:09
Exciting news!  The developers have decided to honor kodabear and Digioso's work on this tournament by converting prestige donations from players to a cash donation to the Children's Tumor Foundation to promote NF awareness and research.

Read all about how you can help by donating prestige here: http://forum.illyriad.co.uk/shine-a-light-on-nf-donations_topic6912.html

Thanks again to kodabear and Digioso and to the developers for their support of this cause.Clap

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 19>
  Share Topic