illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wars of Ilyraid's past

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Turgon of Rhavenia View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turgon of Rhavenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wars of Ilyraid's past
    Posted: 24 Dec 2017 at 09:49
RIP rark
Rarknar View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rarknar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2016 at 11:35
Thank you very much Rill! Like I said i am new here. Smile
veni vidi vici
Illyriad Times View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Illyriad Times Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2016 at 09:21
The Illyriad Times has covered the past 5 wars in the news. This link is for the "War Score Cards" for those wars, which will show you the number of sieges and siege breaks in the wars, as well as links to the articles about those battles. If you look though these articles, they generally interlink to one another and can give you an idea about the more recent wars.

Hope it helps!
Rill View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Geographer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2016 at 03:03
Rill View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Geographer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2016 at 03:02
I suggest you check the history section of the forum. There are a number of posts about past wars there.
Rarknar View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rarknar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2016 at 02:50
Hello Everyone,
I am relatively new to Illy (like 4 months now) and I keep hearing mentions of wars from before my time. For example "the great war". I love history so I think it would be really cool if I could put together a brief history of conflict in Illy. I know about the relatively recent conflicts like Newlands, Stomps, and in general the ones posted on the Illyraid Times. There is a lot more history out there I am sure and i think the majority of the people in Illy do not know about them, especially those who are new like me. Smile

If people who have been around for these past conflicts please post a brief summery of the event that would be wonderful. Smile 

Rarknar

P.S. Please do not turn this thread into an argument ground for old grudges and who started this and that. I would like this to be purely informative. Tongue
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic