illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

When Gaming Gets Personal

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 131415
Author
ajqtrz View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ajqtrz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2016 at 23:42
Originally posted by Rill Rill wrote:

Please do not pee in the sandbox.  Pee over the edge, like maybe in the direction of Evony.

Not sure what this means, Rill.  I'm sure it's important as you are not usually one to be trivial.  Can you clarify for me?

Thanks,

AJ
JodaMyth View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JodaMyth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2016 at 21:03
Originally posted by Rill Rill wrote:

Please do not pee in the sandbox.  Pee over the edge, like maybe in the direction of Evony.

Careful Rill... this might get into the territory of telling others how to play their game. Your comment on sandbox bathroom habits may eventually get spun into you threatening players to play your way. Also, I wouldn't pee in the direction of Evony just incase it caught on fire. Tongue
Rill View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Geographer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2016 at 02:52
I may be having a problem with pronoun referents here.  I would think if your pee catches fire, then peeing in the direction of Evony would be doing the world a service.

Also, you might want to get that checked.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 131415
  Share Topic