illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedWhat is what?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
asr View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Direct Link To This Post Topic: What is what?
    Posted: 19 Jan 2016 at 12:55
  It has become normal to attack other players in games that it now equates as fun, if someone tells its attacking then people will say its fun. By attacking other players is we cause harm to them and their property therefore it can't be called fun.

Getting satisfied by attacking others? its mental illness. 
Mental illness can't be mixed up by shorter lapses, these are mental conditions what will pass after the damage is done and then we feel sorry after that and change our way to better directions.

I myself use games to cure myself. What are you doing here?
asr View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2016 at 13:00
Didn't notice this Post is at Broken Lands section, but on the other hand it can be called Broken lands of Broken hearts. Its all good i think.
Lotharblack View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2016 at 18:30
i blame the developers. They provided us with weapons and troops so they are the instigators of those vile actions.... Seriously now its too much to call people who enjoy military play mentaly ill , i hope you are talking about an extreme case. 

And plz give us the name of this person so we can have fun attacking him while having the justification of protecting the peace :P
Lord Loth
Dungshoveleux View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2016 at 20:15
I'm perfectly well adjusted - the rest of the world on the other hand...
Solanar View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2016 at 23:12
asr is related to ajqtrz?
Ptolemy View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2016 at 01:42
Originally posted by asr asr wrote:

It has become normal to attack other players in games that it now equates as fun, if someone tells its attacking then people will say its fun. By attacking other players is we cause harm to them and their property therefore it can't be called fun.

Getting satisfied by attacking others? its mental illness. 
Mental illness can't be mixed up by shorter lapses, these are mental conditions what will pass after the damage is done and then we feel sorry after that and change our way to better directions.

I myself use games to cure myself. What are you doing here?
Rather presumptuous of you to think all people with a military mindset have mental illness. This is a game. Personally, I'm here to have fun. If you want a world in where no attacks are possible, go play Farmville.
Adrian Shephard View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2016 at 04:16
 Asr is just so crazy and he away"s makes no sense,And his posts in this thread are so wrong that.....there"s a word for threads like this....Elgan Lies and BS! 

Edited by Adrian Shephard - 20 Jan 2016 at 04:22
Gragnog View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2016 at 06:47
Let me get this right, you are saying attacking players in a war game is wrong? I think perhaps you really do not understand the concept of Strategic War Game. If it is peace and quiet you want go play farmville. The developers made troops to be used in conflict. If this game was meant to be conflict free the option to build troops and diplomats and the option to use them to attack other players would not be part of the game. I could of course be wrong, but then I am still going to attack players.
Kaggen is my human half
asr View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2016 at 13:27
There are lots of unstable people playing online games...

Is there a warning somewhere that players agree with all consequences what happens in the game? 
If there is, i want to read them and make sure that people who i am playing with will know it too
Brandmeister View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2016 at 16:20
Your acceptance of the possible consequences is implicit in playing any game.

For example, I understand that two players in Monopoly might agree that a third cannot be given Park Place if they already have Boardwalk. This outcome might be undesirable or even inflammatory to the player holding Boardwalk, but the move is valid within the game, and by playing Monopoly that player has already accepted that collusion might happen. The third player doesn't have to agree to the move for the other two to make it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic