illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Terraforming needs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Alti View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Terraforming needs
    Posted: 01 Jan 2016 at 03:21
I have two terraforming accounts and am interested in talking to anybody about terraforming for a fee.

Use this thread to advertise accounts that are willing to terraform to the highest bidder; IGM Alakor to talk prices and details with me.
Solanar View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Solanar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2016 at 03:30
You're only allowed to have 2 accounts total, including terraform accounts. Be careful you don't get banned.
Alti View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2016 at 04:51
I am terraforming with both my accounts, thank you for your concern.  I have abandoned my older accounts.
Hyrdmoth View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hyrdmoth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2016 at 12:59
Originally posted by Alti Alti wrote:

I am terraforming with both my accounts, thank you for your concern.  I have abandoned my older accounts.
What happens to the fee that you charge for terraforming, given that to terraform continually with both of your accounts would require continually abandoning the accounts, thus losing any fee that was paid to you?
Alti View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2016 at 13:57
Originally posted by Hyrdmoth Hyrdmoth wrote:

What happens to the fee that you charge for terraforming, given that to terraform continually with both of your accounts would require continually abandoning the accounts, thus losing any fee that was paid to you?

I have friends who look after my resources for me.  I also do not usually abandon accounts in lockstep, so I can forward the resources needed to get the new terraforming account up and running from its predecessor.
Alti View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2017 at 07:10
I am looking to do two terraforms and I have no clients lined up.  I'd be grateful for any leads - there's a 10% finders fee.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic