illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

we should wake up Audrey

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kyle B View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kyle B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: we should wake up Audrey
    Posted: 10 Dec 2015 at 04:56
I want to see who all wants to awaken the heart of corruption again so we can all get corrupted tentacles :)     and also I wonder if we can (we as in all players of illy ) all make a joined effort to wake Audrey up. ( for the newer players Audrey is the heart of corruption ) I wanted to do this because of a person who did the same thing almost 5 years ago back in 2011. I want to do that again. to see the players of illy come together just because Clap if anyone wants to participate In doing this igm me in game or post a reply below Approve thank you all Big smile Handshake
Wartow View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wartow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2015 at 17:03
Sacrifices to Audrey are how I dispose of unwanted diplos...  Or diplos that under-perform.
Toks View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2015 at 13:05
I am interested -- don't have huge numbers of troops. For those of us new to this -- what exactly needs to be done?
Wartow View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wartow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2015 at 19:07
I send my diplos here: http://elgea.illyriad.co.uk/#/World/Map/-994/-824
Captain Kindly View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Captain Kindly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2015 at 22:27
It's going to be harder for people sending diplos, now that there is a maximum of diplo missions a city can field at the same time...

Kyle B View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kyle B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2015 at 05:21
if anyone who cant or is not able to build troops because of resources just send me and igm in game and I can send you what you need. and for those who don't know what to do at all ..... just go to the world map and go to http://elgea.illyriad.co.uk/#/World/Map/-994/-824/10 . and that's how you sacrifice troops. :D
Alcie View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alcie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2016 at 10:03

Audrey has looked super close to waking up for months. Now that we are in-between tournaments.. perhaps we should make some effort to wake her again? Poor Audrey has been asleep for a long time.

I assume she will wake up with one big push since she is so close. Or even a concerted dribble.   
Hopper View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2016 at 10:32
the slow dribble doesn't seem to be any avail? — a massive push seems necessary!

Gragnog View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gragnog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2016 at 16:10
Only way to wake that thing up is to ask the devs to activate it. They need to flip the switch. You can do what you like but nothing will help.
Kaggen is my human half
Hopper View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2016 at 17:10
mmh! pretty grim view of the devious way ditto devs manage (when they can spare some time) this game — but, I'm afraid, I can concur with you Grag…
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic