illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Confed Maps

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Sir A View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sir A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Confed Maps
    Posted: 20 Sep 2015 at 19:41
So I got bored and decided to make a map of all the cities of some of the "official" confeds in the game just for fun.  I used the games strategic map view and Photoshop.  This is just for fun and I didn't include all the Confeds listed on each alliances since some of them have different confeds and it would be messy.  I only did Crow alliances and DSD since I don't really know of any other "official" confeds that are public knowledge.  

Crow Alliances 

• Valiant Crows [vCrow]
  • SnugglersCrowalition [HUGcr]
  • Calaquendi Crow [Calcr]
  • Kaendran Crow [KCrow]
  • Crow's Nest [nCrow]
  • Eight Hand Crow [eCrow]
  • Murder of Crows [mCrow]

DSD Alliances  

• The Order [T-O] 
  • The Colonist Empire [Tcol]
  • Dark Blight [DB]
  • Black Skull Horde [BSH]
  • Skull Crusher's Horde [SCH]
  • Dwarven Lords [DLORD]
  • Trivium [TVM]
  • The Southern Cross [T-SC]
  • Guardians Of Azura [Azura]
  • Roman Empire [RE]
  • Dark Star Armory [DSA]

Edited by Sir A - 21 Sep 2015 at 03:07
Jane DarkMagic View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jane DarkMagic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2015 at 20:11
I guess opting out of one war got mcrow booted from the crowfed?  And now vcrow is posting their new definition on the forums.. interesting approach to diplomacy.
Sir A View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sir A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2015 at 20:16
Originally posted by Jane DarkMagic Jane DarkMagic wrote:

I guess opting out of one war got mcrow booted from the crowfed?  And now vcrow is posting their new definition on the forums.. interesting approach to diplomacy.

Hey Jane I am not in vCrow but like I said I just copied down what they put on their profile.  This is just for fun.  I can add mCrow on there if you want Smile
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jane DarkMagic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2015 at 20:19
We have always considered ourselves part of the Crowfed.  But vcrow might not.  The last war complicated the situation, and since you were in vcrow for a long period of time you should know that.
Sir A View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sir A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2015 at 20:32
Honestly I don't know what the Crowfed is right now which is why I just went by what was on vCrow's profile.  
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jane DarkMagic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2015 at 20:37
Maybe you shouldn't have posted a map then?  I don't know what your point was..  Are you trying to justify a war with Crowfed or DSD?  Or scare away potential enemies?  Or just get on my nerves by making public the fact that Crowfed is still working out kinks since the last war?
Brandmeister View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brandmeister Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2015 at 21:01
I was under the impression that eCrow, mCrow, and HUGcr were all part of the awesome traditional part of peaceful Crowfed.

Aren't the others (vCrow, uCrow, nCrow, etc.) now part of the Grand Alliance? It seems like an oversight that DARK and Shade were omitted from the map, as they are quite numerous and influential. There are other members as well, like VICX, EE, Aesir, Dwarven Druids. They might not be as powerful as vCrow or HUGcr, but they probably still merit a mention.
Sir A View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sir A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2015 at 22:09
You guys are taking this way too seriously.  I made this just out of curiosity for myself originally but it looked cool so I put it on the forums.  The reason why ALL confeds of each alliance aren't included is because I went by the official confed listings on the profiles of the main alliances.  

I think I should have posted it somewhere other than the politics and diplo section but its not meant to imply anything.  Take it as you will.
Pellinell View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pellinell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2015 at 01:43
Great map Sir A! But you left T-O cities off the map it appears.
Sir A View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sir A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2015 at 02:10
Thanks for catching that Pellinell I just fixed it.  TCol was also missing so I fixed that.  Somehow the T-O and TCol layers got deleted Pinch.  Also added mCrow and eCrow to the Crows map.  Let me know if you see any other mistakes though.  
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic