illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

House Stark Declaration of Homeland

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Diva View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2015 at 02:00
Most people DO have homelands, but they don't put up fences, they don't declare 13 sq rules, and they like others in their homeland.  It sort of becomes a melting pot of different skill sets.

Let's call it what it is.. a LAND CLAIM, it is on the LAND CLAIM MAP with black lines and dots, and why wasn't this posted in the land claim section as a retraction to the first? (but it's not changing what it really is btw)

SMH. really reaching with that 13sq policy. Why not 15? or 11? OH give it a whirl.. 20.

"Um diva.... you are sort of acting like a .... diva...." - PhoenixFire
Jax View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2015 at 04:17
I like your declaration of homeland, House Stark. It's not a 'land claim' and compared to other alliance's rules and standards so far, yours very independent and different. I don't know how the 10 square rule came to be honestly, even when I first started when Illyriad came out(have some 'illy amnesia' tbh) and I don't see why alliances can't change their rules up. #changeisgood

P.S Seems like this a "conservatives" vs. "liberals" thing now lol.
phoenixfire View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phoenixfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2015 at 06:37
I have edited the 13sq policy. We as Stark will follow the new policy but will not enforce more than 10 on others, however we still highly encourage it.
King korr View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King korr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2015 at 11:45
Originally posted by phoenixfire phoenixfire wrote:

I have edited the 13sq policy. We as Stark will follow the new policy but will not enforce more than 10 on others, however we still highly encourage it.

Phoenixfire if this isn't just a rebranding of a land claim, wouldn't it be worth saying your previous claim has been removed ? As atm you have bath this and that land claim in operation 
phoenixfire View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phoenixfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2015 at 16:52
We have edited the land claim post saying we have removed it. We did that about an hour before posting this.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic