Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Alliance Land Claims

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Brandmeister View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brandmeister Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2015 at 17:33
Originally posted by asr asr wrote:

You don't need to follow land-claimers self-imposed rules. Just ignore them. These players want war and PvP. Anti land claimers are who were late to the idea and feeling cheap if they were now going to claim lands. Anti- land claimers are no different from land claimers.

One party threw down a gauntlet, another picked it up--that means they both want a fight. Seems logical.
GM Rikoo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Community & PR Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GM Rikoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2015 at 17:47
Originally posted by Ptolemy Ptolemy wrote:

This isn't the place to debate the virtues and downsides of land claim.

Correct. Take debates elsewhere, or I will delete them forever and all tiiiiiime.

Rikoo

Illyriad Community Manager / Public Relations / community@illyriad.co.uk
Mud Feral View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mud Feral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2015 at 05:10
i had thought i might do it on the sly, but i am horrifyingly not sneaky and talking to people who know me with one face, while wearing another unknown to them is weird and uncomfortable.  so i mention at the outset that i am the alt of Dravin the Sloth.   dravin stuff goes to dravin, Ouroborosian stuff comes to mud.

In the name of Ouroborsian, i claim the land north of the river (we will call it The River Mud) that separates Northmarch from Huronire from -566/-1690 to -610/-1721(runs south to meet the river).  you'll note, perhaps; that it might look like a slice of pie. my pie.  within those borders Ouroborosian will do what it wants.  without, all conventions will be acknowledged.

the right to expand based upon potential, albeit; unexpected growth, is maintained.  

Edited by Mud Feral - 21 Dec 2015 at 11:46
Ricky View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ricky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2016 at 04:56
Please note the following additions to the Chromium Aphid land claim:

Chromium Aphid is claiming the following former Pico/LePue cities in Newlands:

003  Nadinel      178/-2012
Putamayo          138/-1980
Yasuni               139/-1989
Bacon Sarnie     103/-2023
Bridgehead        206/-1983
Citadel Frontier  180/-1979
D Black Gate       90/-2010
Darkness           131/-1966

Holding seiges have been sent to each of these cities.  We have also sent holding seiges to several other Newlands cities formerly belonging to Pico/LePue, but have reached an agreement with other parties and will be withdrawing our claims to those cities.

We consider these cities, including the eight squares directly adjacent to each city, to be an extension of Chromium Aphid's land claim.  Accordingly, unauthorized forces attacking or present  on those squares shall be considered a violation of Chromium Aphid's land claim, and will be subject to attack without warning.

It is the intention of Chromium Aphid to restore peace and harmony in Newlands through the re-distribution of these cities in a fair and equitable manner, to the benefit of all stakeholders.  Any parties wishing one or more of this cities should make their requests known to Ron Fay for due consideration.  Optionally, any players wishing to be considered for membership in Chromium Aphid could be granted one or more of these cities, with conditions.
Mongo View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mongo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2016 at 17:29
*Deathmongers [Death] has merged with The Pirate Republic [YARR!]. Please transfer Death's Land Claim, in its present state and entirety, to Yarr! Let the record show, the justification and execution of said Land Claim will remain the same, but will now be enforced and administered by The Pirate Republic [YARR!]. Furthermore, any questions or business pertaining to, or regarding this matter shall be referred to Yarr! leadership and/or myself. Thank you.
Mr Damage View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Damage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2016 at 05:17
Loving the land claim topic and how its reinvigorated the game at least in part.
zolvon View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolvon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2016 at 22:33
Official statement from Love and Freedom (laugh)...

We believe in free play in Illyriad. We respect land-claimers right to make claims but will not respect members of LC alliances whom dwell outside of their claim.
Granlik View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Granlik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2016 at 14:16
Wow....  Now that statement brings back memories of times long past and something you said tp players now long gone!.

How are you doing mate?  If my old Free Times paper was still going I'd run a front page on it!

Granlik.
Lifeless View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lifeless Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2016 at 01:22

Chaos Land Claim

Effective as of May 21, 2016, Chaos [Chaos] claims the westernmost island and the easternmost island of Glanhad. We hereby declare a no-claim zone on the middle islands of Glanhad.

The rules of the No-Claim Zone are: No military alliance members may settle inside this area. The only alliances exempt from this rule are; Chaos and Roman Empire.

All cities settled or exodused in the Chaos land claim prior to May 21 that were there before this claim are free to remain and continue to grow. Any cities settled or exodused into the land claim after May 21 that are not affiliated with Chaos, Roman Empire [RE], or Love and Freedom [Laugh] will be asked to leave and/or removed by Chaos. Unaffiliated players who accidentally settle into the Chaos land claim can avoid removal by joining Chaos, RE, or Laugh. Chaos offers players who need to relocate their cities via exodus assistance in finding new plots in the BL outside of the Chaos claim.

Any further questions related to the Chaos claim, feel free to contact Azhag the Slaughterer, ALONE, or Lifeless.

Edit: Added No-Claim Zone to the middle islands.

Edited by Lifeless - 22 May 2016 at 14:10
The Undead God, Lifeless
zolvon View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolvon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2016 at 04:13
Chaos appears to no longer exist so thier claim should be revoked.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>
  Share Topic