illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A discussion of mysteries!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Cat View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A discussion of mysteries!
    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 at 04:15
I think it would be interesting to create a cross-referenced searchable database of all the Faction Lore and Herald stories. In fact, it would be super if the developers did this, but since they haven't perhaps the players should. I'm not exactly sure how to go about this without copying and pasting, which seems like it would be a copyright infringement. I guess a google doc with lots of hyperlinks?

Other ideas from people who are more tech savvy?
DeliciousJosh View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeliciousJosh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2020 at 03:55
Yes we need to know this. And my guess is the community needs some more help in regards to some solving. 
Hints or clues, maybe what lore to look at, which faction to engage with in regards to race differentials, etc. 
The new gear is powerful and all but getting access to this HoC gear would be great too.

PublicRelations
HumanResources
Wartow View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wartow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2020 at 00:30
Necro bump.

Rikoo lists them as "mysteries", but how many of these are mysteries and which are distractions or interesting observations?

Wartow
Dungshoveleux View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dungshoveleux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2015 at 22:29
Brilliant - I asked or this 1 year ago and it's nice that it has been taken up.
GM Rikoo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Community & PR Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GM Rikoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2015 at 19:45
Illyriad Community Manager / Public Relations / community@illyriad.co.uk
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic