illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Fortress of Shadows

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Wartow View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wartow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2018 at 13:09
Originally posted by Thexion Thexion wrote:

As general question to everyone.
There is a tab for mysteries in the Tavern. In the city where you sent the spies/spy to the fortress of shadows, do you have a tavern and does it show anything?

Interesting theory.  I DO NOT have a tavern in any city.  I use the tavern just long enough to get the two quest discoveries and then tear it down.  I don't believe I've ever taken the tavern to level 20.  That would be an interesting experiment.  Thanks for the idea!
Ten Kulch View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ten Kulch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2018 at 18:22
All cities have the mysteries and quests tabs. Is there a different one for the tavern?
Check out my blog, Warmongering in Illyriad for self-defense techniques, military city construction, and PvP strategies.
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2018 at 18:59
No. The links on the Tavern page simply take you to the same pages as you can access through the Herald.
Thexion View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thexion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2018 at 15:09
Ok. Allembine mystery creates mark to the mystery tab. Does heart of chaos do so also?
zap View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2018 at 16:27
Ok I sent a raid to fortress few days ago with troops and T2 diplo . They are on their way back now. I received no reports of any type . Don't know if its a glitch or I just missed it . will now try direct attack in the fortress.
Just here
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic