Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Recall Cotter, Skinner, Herbalist, Miner and Vans
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Recall Cotter, Skinner, Herbalist, Miner and Vans

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Queen Loma View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Queen Loma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Recall Cotter, Skinner, Herbalist, Miner and Vans
    Posted: 16 Mar 2015 at 22:33
Hello all,

I think we all share this problem with each other.

You're in the wrong town and dispatch the harvesters and you can't take back your action.

we already have diplomatic and army recall.

so, why we don't do the same with Cotter, Skinner, Herbalist, Miner and Vans?

I hope GM will help us and solve this problem for everyone.

Thank you in Advance and I hope this will help all players in Illy.

Loma
Elham Amin
hagrid View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hagrid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2015 at 22:36
Agree totally with this should be a able to recall cotter etc,

Good game enhancement
Rill View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Geographer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2015 at 23:29
This has been suggested many times.

The reason some give for not being able to recall caravans is that they are involved in trade with other players.  However, this argument does not apply to cotters, miners, skinners and herbalists, which solely harvest resources.

Even if it were coded so that we still couldn't recall caravans but could recall these other harvesters, it would be a vast improvement.
Beyljr View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beyljr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2015 at 18:48
This is probably the most agreed upon, and most desired change of all.

It should be easy to mark vans that are involved in a trade with others, and not allow those to be recalled, while allowing everything else to be recalled.
Roweena View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roweena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2015 at 20:26
Great suggestion, Queen Loma. 

It would be nice if the system could instantly alert us if we already have a harvester in the location we are sending.  As we get more and more towns, sometimes we send units to the same location and "bump ourselves"  It would be really helpful to have a warning message like "You already have xxx from town xxx at this location.  Are you certain you wish to send?"  If we kept sending multiple harvesters to our locations, the system could start sending out snarky messages.

In fact, the DEV's could possibly make this an "advanced feature" which we could utilize some new magic spell like (Harvesters Informatorium) or mana to be able to get these warning messages.

With the Recall Feature, at least your town profile shows up (like when you send scouts) so you can recall them in case you already have one sent.  Having multiple towns would also be useful.
Leinad__ View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leinad__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2015 at 03:14
I totally agree with this suggestion, as you can see here http://forum.illyriad.co.uk/my-suggestions_topic6085.html it is on my list as well :) i thought it was going to be implemented with the pack of recent changes but didn't happen...maybe in the next future ;) keep askin' for it and we are going to get it
Galhen View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Galhen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2015 at 12:08
Excellent suggestion, a recall button w/ a simple timer in harvesting units will be very helpful. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic