Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

List of Alliance Hubs & Others

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Gul'Dan View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gul'Dan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: List of Alliance Hubs & Others
    Posted: 16 Feb 2015 at 01:02
Hello Illyrians,

I'd like to compile a list of alliance hubs on this forum post, or any massive hubs with good prices. 

Please submit designated alliance hubs for all traders to see below. Thanks!

Gul'dan

Alliance Hub List:

Others: 

• New Chapel [Virten] in Kormandly of The Broken Lands (Project to bring trade in Western BL.)
  • Hedgor's Haven [Overoad Traders] in Fellandire of The Broken Lands (Competitive prices compared to Centrum & is in Eastern Broken Lands)
  • Sebring [LOTW] in The Western Realms of Elgea (Competitive prices with Centrum. Needs more traders)

Edited by Gul'Dan - 16 Feb 2015 at 03:15
Consul Zynot View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Consul Zynot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2015 at 01:13
Roman Empire  is now   actively trying to put some life  into our regional  hub of  ludisfold,  We will put good prices to  compete with those at centrum,  we invite all traders to these hub   to help with the kick start
hrandjt View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hrandjt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2015 at 01:32
I'm a big fan of Newchapel. The success of Hedgor's has shown that it's possible to get a properly active hub going in the BL and I think Newchapel's location is close enough to the centre of mass in the West BL to act as a centre of trade. I'll be trading there and I hope others will too.

And of course I'll be at Ludis with the rest of my alliance too.
Gul'Dan View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gul'Dan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2015 at 01:39
Thank you for the support hrand, I have lots of cargo heading down there as we speak! Hopefully people will help me with this project, or Illyriad's quest to define Broken Lands.

I'd advise anyone else who wishes to participate to do the same!

Gul'dan

Edited by Gul'Dan - 16 Feb 2015 at 02:15
Brandmeister View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Brandmeister Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2015 at 01:58
Hedgor's Haven, of course. I don't know that one alliance owns it, per se. There are traders from at least ten different alliances at HH.
HULK View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote HULK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2015 at 02:33
From a trading perspective it is ideal to solidify one hub first and from there increase the trading base. 

Enticing traders to come down from Elgea is not that easy. Throwing up four hubs is just counterproductive as it only dilutes the initial concentration of prospective traders as not everyone has a multitude of traders and vans available to dedicate to trading. This will then give BL a bad rep for trading as no one will be making trades and the overall trading in BL will stagnate or decline. 
Hedgor's Haven is beginning to take shape. Give it a chance to grow and entice more traders and increased trading activity to demonstrate that there is great trading in Broken Lands before there is an expansion into other hubs. 
Provide a solid foundation in Hedgor's Haven then look for a second strong trading outpost which would be more than likely in the west. 

Gul'Dan View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gul'Dan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2015 at 02:58
Originally posted by HULK HULK wrote:

From a trading perspective it is ideal to solidify one hub first and from there increase the trading base. 

Enticing traders to come down from Elgea is not that easy. Throwing up four hubs is just counterproductive as it only dilutes the initial concentration of prospective traders as not everyone has a multitude of traders and vans available to dedicate to trading. This will then give BL a bad rep for trading as no one will be making trades and the overall trading in BL will stagnate or decline. 
Hedgor's Haven is beginning to take shape. Give it a chance to grow and entice more traders and increased trading activity to demonstrate that there is great trading in Broken Lands before there is an expansion into other hubs. 
Provide a solid foundation in Hedgor's Haven then look for a second strong trading outpost which would be more than likely in the west. 

Do as you wish, nobody is stopping anyone from focusing. There's always going to be criticism and people will continue to do as they wish. Thanks for the criticism and make sure to send a trader to New Chapel :)  

Also, this forum post is about compiling different hubs across Illyria. Helping trade players know where they can send their Traders for competitive prices. Not about one hub in the blasted lands.

Gul'dan

Edited by Gul'Dan - 16 Feb 2015 at 03:10
HULK View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote HULK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2015 at 04:08
Its not criticism, its business. Before you expand your market or your business, you firstly solidify the market you are working in. 

Its not like I am saying you have to do this and you don't get a vote. If you want the best results in BL trading, you need to have a plan. Brand and Artham have actually done very well there. 

I am selling a lot to artham who has put up a few relatively fair buy orders. It is then up to artham to move them around to sell at a profit. 

Brandmeister View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brandmeister Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2015 at 04:57
It is taking some effort to build up Hedgor's Haven. I have been encouraged by the number of big and small traders doing transactions there. Time will tell if the activity is sustainable. That said, I have a million advanced resources moving towards Hedgor's Haven right now, plus ten thousand crafted items of various types. That's in addition to what I already have in inventory down there.

While I think it's cool to start developing another BL hub, I don't think I have the caravan capacity or the gaming time needed to really focus on two separate BL locations, plus the Elgea hubs where I trade. It takes considerable bookkeeping to make sure my all trades are profitable, and remember where everything is getting shipped. I do plan to post another trader in the west, plus some gold to participate in interesting trades, but I will likely be mostly a buyer out west for now.
Gul'Dan View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gul'Dan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2015 at 17:16
Thank you. Well thanks folks. I'm helping with HH and and doing this project and that's is final.

Hulk you may be right on the business, but there's never anything set in stone on how things are handled. Other things play a part, such as risk. Just remember to have fun Hulk and Brand. Have a good day, play your game, thanks.

Gul'dan

Edited by Gul'Dan - 16 Feb 2015 at 17:35
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic