illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dilly Tools

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>
Author
Steven Quincy Urpel View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steven Quincy Urpel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2015 at 10:08
Thanks, Digi. I will use this to hunt down my enemies. Wink
They call me MISTER Urp!
Digioso View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Digioso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2015 at 13:25
Happy hunting. :)
Digioso View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Digioso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2015 at 19:52
I released a new version of the "Show all towns of an alliance" tool.
Link: http://www.digioso.org/dilly_tools/illy_towns.pl

The new version now allows you to enter coordinates and travel speed and it then sorts the town list by distance from the given coordinates as well as the time it takes to reach the destination.
And it also now shows an interactive map you can click on. Anyone who has used my Settlement Spot Search Tool in the past will be quite familiar with it. :)

The only alliance it currently does not work with is the "Illyariad Fairy Nation". Sorry people, but we don't want our tool used against us in our current war with Dwarven Lords. :P
I'll make it work for Fairy as well as soon as the war is over.

Edited by Digioso - 03 Nov 2015 at 20:00
Digioso View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Digioso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2015 at 13:33
Another update. :)

The Distance & Travel Speed Calculator (http://www.digioso.org/dilly_tools/illy_distance.pl) now accepts multiple target coordinates.
Until now you only could enter one source and one target. Now you can have as many targets as you want and it displays the distance and travel speed for all of them.
You can put in the targets like X/Y or X|Y or just copy whole Illy-Map-Links like http://elgea.illyriad.co.uk/#/World/Map/X/Y into it.

Edited by Digioso - 09 Nov 2015 at 14:18
Ryklaw View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryklaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2015 at 13:54
Thank you for the tools.
Finishing the Race!
II Tim 4:7,8
Digioso View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Digioso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2015 at 14:18
You're welcome. :)
Digioso View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Digioso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2015 at 10:13
Since our war with Dwarven Lords is now over Fairy towns are again displayed in all tools on my website.

Aaaaand there's a new version of the Settlement Spot Search.
It now allows you to also pick the terrain for the high resource spot. If you for example only want coastal tiles for your high resource spot - you can now do that.
That being said. Unfortunately there are a lot of different terrains (for example a couple of plains). So in the list you can select if you want it on plains or plains or plains for example... To make it identyable I wrote the terrain ID behind this and also provides a picture of each terrain type.

The pictures however are not complete yet. Thanks to Mellificient I have around 1/3 of the pictures now. But I'll continue to add the rest over the next week.
Digioso View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Digioso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2015 at 20:10
All pictures are now there.

Aaaaand I've added a new tool - an Army Timer.
Link: http://www.digioso.org/dilly_tools/illy_armytimer.pl

With this you can set a target date/time and a target location and specify multiple start location and the travel speed for each army.
It'll tell you when you have to send out the army from each start location so that they'll arrive at the same time.

Edited by Digioso - 26 Nov 2015 at 20:12
Digioso View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Digioso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2016 at 13:18
I'm moving my webspace to a new webhoster right now. Most of the stuff is already on the new page including the Dilly-Tools.
I'll keep the digioso.org Domain of course but until I migrate it to my new webhoster it'll point to my old website.

So for now please update your bookmarks to: http://www.digioso.com/dilly_tools
Digioso View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Digioso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2016 at 12:50
I'm done with moving my website to my new webhoster!
The website is now reachable under digioso.de, digioso.com, digioso.net and digioso.org . Feel free to choose your favourite TLD. :)

And I've added a new feature to the settlement spot search as well.
John Buckley suggested to also allow searching for resource sov in the rings around your city. The tool was already displaying that but you couldn't say that you for example only want spots where the sov around your city has for example a total of 30 food.

I also noticed a problem with the 'Find attack source' tool (or better said it was noticed by Maxican Dward). Because I have all the historical data in my database it's getting slower and it took longer to issue queries against it... So this script ran into timeouts.
This has been fixed now and with the next data update tomorrow morning this should no longer be a problem.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>
  Share Topic